Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-17-2014, 11:30 PM   #121
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
The only way to save more would be to get a US group together to get some kind of reduced shipping deal to a place where one person would ship to all the others in the group at little to no cost. Shipping is the only way to reduce the costs on these witout a US reseller.
That's kinda what my idea was all about except it would be a professional environment solely for US distribution and whatever other uses (like convention marketing) XM can benefit from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrisc View Post
I dont think you can..believe it or not our allocation here is so small..i asked the local distributor (Greattoys) during Wolverine PO time around how many and someone there told me they just have 12 Wolverines..12! thats why im confused with the setup of XM distribution here..it is not really cheaper than US and we have little allocation.
Yeah that sucks. Maybe the amount is determined by the demand in the Philippines...? I was thinking on statues I missed out on like Magneto...maybe my cousins could send it in a balikbayan box! So I wouldn't have to pay shipping! Lol!
Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:56 PM   #122
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrisc View Post
I dont think you can..believe it or not our allocation here is so small..i asked the local distributor (Greattoys) during Wolverine PO time around how many and someone there told me they just have 12 Wolverines..12! thats why im confused with the setup of XM distribution here..it is not really cheaper than US and we have little allocation.
Their allocation of high demand character is base on their past order history, you should ask them how many Cap, Hulk, Mk42, BW they ordered, I am willing to bet each of those number is below 12.
keewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:47 AM   #123
khrisc
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsbells51 View Post
So I wouldn't have to pay shipping! Lol!
Umm..im not sure but i think it would be more expensive..it is cheaper if its direct from SG..read my previous posts..BBTS can get Antman and Hawkeye for $700 and with conversion we get it here for just around $33 cheaper
khrisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:14 AM   #124
Thor57
Teen Titans

Anyone who's received XM from Mark or Kenny. Do you know if they used plane or boat for shipping?
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:28 AM   #125
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsbells51 View Post
That's kinda what my idea was all about except it would be a professional environment solely for US distribution and whatever other uses (like convention marketing) XM can benefit from.

Yeah that sucks. Maybe the amount is determined by the demand in the Philippines...? I was thinking on statues I missed out on like Magneto...maybe my cousins could send it in a balikbayan box! So I wouldn't have to pay shipping! Lol!
Oh man! Have you seen "balikbayan box" by Mikey Bustos on YouTube? It's sorta old, but still hilarious! Lol
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:54 AM   #126
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Anyone who's received XM from Mark or Kenny. Do you know if they used plane or boat for shipping?
I'd say, plane. I recall people saying it took like 2/3 days from Singapore to the US.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 06:14 AM   #127
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Yeah, I'm thinking air. I'm only in Aus and it left SG 5:54 pm on a saturday, got to sydney just after midnight on the sunday. Not sure how long a ship would take but I'm guessing longer than that.
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:56 AM   #128
KayOrzz
The Spirit

I use FedEx International Economy mostly (4-6 days). But can use Priority shipping too (1-3 days). I'm looking into sea freight options now.
KayOrzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:31 AM   #129
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfrog View Post
Yeah, I'm thinking air. I'm only in Aus and it left SG 5:54 pm on a saturday, got to sydney just after midnight on the sunday. Not sure how long a ship would take but I'm guessing longer than that.
Problem with shipping by boat is someones got to pay to get it from XM to the boat and then from the boat to you.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:59 PM   #130
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post
I use FedEx International Economy mostly (4-6 days). But can use Priority shipping too (1-3 days). I'm looking into sea freight options now.
Definitely don't need priority. I've waited so long on these, a few days won't matter, especially at a massive up charge.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote