Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-24-2020, 03:01 PM   #1731
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
We were told at the beginning that we could "save them up to get a free statue".

I was just about to ask if anyone else remembered we were told at the beginning we could save up as many as we wanted and get a free statue.

Thanks for reassuring me I am not crazy. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 03:04 PM   #1732
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Yeah, that’s weak. Had that been disclosed up front I’d have been emailing to have them added regularly rather than saving them.
Same here, I would have used them on several orders instead of stacking them up to make a big purchase.

This was the announcement of it from Facebook on 12/9/2017. It says you can use them all at once. I guess that changed at some point?

TWEETERHEAD REWARDS PROGRAM:

Finally, a way to say THANK YOU to you folks that support us directly and really keep us going with your enthusiasm for what we are making!

Beginning with our Super Powers Harley Quinn Maquette, you will be receiving inside your box (didn't want to make you cut up the box like the old days) a proof of purchase. Each proof of purchase will have a value of $15.00 and can be used at any time on our exclusive products.

Redemption instructions will be included with the Proof of Purchase and you can use them one at a time or all at once.

Thanks again for all your support and I hope these discounts will help with purchases in the future. The "Proofs of Purchase" cards will come with all future Tweeterhead Maquettes (not just the Super Powers" line.

Have an awesome weekend!!!

Last edited by jeremydmc; 07-24-2020 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Found the original posting of the program.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 03:06 PM   #1733
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 03:09 PM   #1734
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Same here, I would have used them on several orders instead of stacking them up to make a big purchase.
To make matters worse (if this indeed holds true) is the fact that we’ve never had a way to add these coupons on our own via the website. Speaking for myself, in addition to saving for a single use, I was also waiting for their website to be updated to allow the coupons as opposed to emailing them out of consideration for how short staffed they are.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 03:45 PM   #1735
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

well hopefully the whole $15 credit thing will be worked out. I only have $45 worth so not enough to get a statue but would possibly pay for a 1/4 of one. I still owe my final payment for Green Lantern. I wonder if I could use part of it on that. Then since Green Lantern was purchased last year I am assuming there would still be a $15 credit for that one.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 06:48 AM   #1736
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Did I miss something? Tweeterhead was preparing all last week for online Comic Con. All we got was a blacked out Poison Ivy, the back of Catwomans head, and a Thundercats symbol? Where's the beef?
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:55 AM   #1737
mmk123

I can see where Chad might want to wait for the new website to fully reveal the characters but I was hoping to at least see some statue prototypes. It was a little underwhelming however it seems that alot of what revealed by everyone all week was somewhat underwhelming overall. Obviously it is because of the state that everyone is in and doing it all online for the first time was probably a learning experience for everyone.
Old 07-25-2020, 11:51 AM   #1738
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 12:23 PM   #1739
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
To make matters worse (if this indeed holds true) is the fact that we’ve never had a way to add these coupons on our own via the website. Speaking for myself, in addition to saving for a single use, I was also waiting for their website to be updated to allow the coupons as opposed to emailing them out of consideration for how short staffed they are.
Same. Oh, if they refuse to take mine all at once, since that's what we were told all along, I'll be TICKED. It's pretty ridiculous that there's still no way to redeem these. Didn't we hear "wait until the website is updated" before too...y'know, before the last update?
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 12:35 PM   #1740
mmk123

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
I am fine if the line is no longer called "SuperPowers" and I am more than fine with the boxes changing (I might be one of the few that think this but it would be fine if the statues just shipped in the thick cardboard shipping box with no art box-possibly could keep the cost of statues down).

Thinking about this since characters like Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Kyle Rayner/Green Lantern, Impulse, Conner Kent/Superboy, Steel, The Eradicator, Helena Bertinelli/The Huntress etc were not part of the SuperPowers era that Chad was focusing on it definitely does expand the DC roster of heroes. (Also maybe now we can get a Jim Balent Catwoman statue).