Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2017, 02:42 PM   #3101
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueBandit View Post
This was well needed as I paid in Full for my Howling 1/4 Exclusive last October 2016 and still have noting to show for it .... is anyone else in the same boat?

I haven't gotten any kind of info regarding my order whatsoever and it been over 14 Months now .... Please advise Pop Culture
Hello,

Please make sure you are subscribed to the PCS newsletter. You can find important updates on statues via newsletter. Our website ( http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/ is another great resource for ETAs on all our products.

Here's a link to Howling. Est. Arrival Jan 2018. http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/e...cs-exclusive-2

If you have further questions, please check out our newsletter, website, or feel free to reach out to our customer service team! CustomerService@pcstoy.com

Thank you!
Old 12-14-2017, 02:44 PM   #3102
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Just a shout out to Aurora who has been awesome with me, i took full advantage of the new policy and cancelled quite a few of my orders and had all the payments and NRDs transferred to other orders and am now at a place where all my orders but 1 are paid off in full.

Thanks again!
You're very welcome! We appreciate you and Aurora says ' Thank you!"

Glad to help.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:16 PM   #3103
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlokky View Post
Hello Rebecca,

I've waited over a month for a partial refund for a damaged statue... absolutely no replies to my emails.

I've also contacted customer service to allocate a order transfer this was requested 2 weeks ago but once again no reply.

The wait time for a reply is beyond ridiculous, please can you chase up for me? my pcs email is lokcheung@hotmail.co.uk

thanks
Hello,

It looks like your refund was processed on the 6th, and you received confirmation of this transaction.

Thank you.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:19 PM   #3104
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
Hello Rebecca,

I ordered and paid for my Kessler wolf which stated in stock over 3weeks ago but my account still says processing, can you till me if it has shipped yet as its a present for a family member for Christmas.
Hello,

If you are having difficulties tracking and order, or transaction, we can help you much more effectively if customerservice@pcstoy.com is contacted.

Please forward your order number to the customer service email provided above. We will get you squared away.

Thank you.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:45 AM   #3105
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

Please make sure to email customerservice@pcstoy.com with any questions or concerns you might have. Our customer service team will be glad to help.

Thank you.
LOL I already did this several times. We also pm'd several times and I've been told by you I will get the refund soon.

Another week has passed now!!

In total I am waiting 38 days now for my refunds.

Case #: 11512
Case #: 25099

I even sent you all the paypal transaction codes so it's easier for you:

Ryu 1:3 = $100 NRD $664.99 refund (Transaktionscode: 2DL178734G672914K) -> send to my email address as family friends since it was an order transfer

Evil Ryu 1:3 = $100 NRD, $664.99 refund (Transaktionscode: 4X027727LG255832H) -> send to my email address as family friends since it was an order transfer

Ryu Evolution Set 1:3 = $200 NRD, $2,229.99 refund (Transaktionscode: 3H1572301X551482N) -> send as a simple refund

Here is the answer from you:

Hello,

I do see that you are past that 20 day window. We will get you pushed to the top of the priority list for refunds. Thank you for your patience Chris. :-).

So why I should contact the customer service again? This is a step back for refunds that are due a loooooong time now!
Also I never get an answer from them and I sent up to 20 mails to them -> no answers at all since the last one (2017-11-07) with the info of 15-20 business days. Which are passed already.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:12 AM   #3106
qz33
Baron Zemo

Ok so the 28th of this month will be 6 months since I've cancelled statues and still no refund on a single one of them.

Nobody here was in line before me.

Case #22320
Old 12-15-2017, 08:34 PM   #3107
Outlaw44
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
LOL I already did this several times. We also pm'd several times and I've been told by you I will get the refund soon.

Another week has passed now!!

In total I am waiting 38 days now for my refunds.

Case #: 11512
Case #: 25099

I even sent you all the paypal transaction codes so it's easier for you:

Ryu 1:3 = $100 NRD $664.99 refund (Transaktionscode: 2DL178734G672914K) -> send to my email address as family friends since it was an order transfer

Evil Ryu 1:3 = $100 NRD, $664.99 refund (Transaktionscode: 4X027727LG255832H) -> send to my email address as family friends since it was an order transfer

Ryu Evolution Set 1:3 = $200 NRD, $2,229.99 refund (Transaktionscode: 3H1572301X551482N) -> send as a simple refund

Here is the answer from you:

Hello,

I do see that you are past that 20 day window. We will get you pushed to the top of the priority list for refunds. Thank you for your patience Chris. :-).

So why I should contact the customer service again? This is a step back for refunds that are due a loooooong time now!
Also I never get an answer from them and I sent up to 20 mails to them -> no answers at all since the last one (2017-11-07) with the info of 15-20 business days. Which are passed already.
I've been told if you send multiple emails (if in the same case trail) then you get pushed to the back of the line
Old 12-15-2017, 08:37 PM   #3108
Outlaw44
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

Looks like this refund has been issued.

Thank you.
Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for replying, just to clarify, by saying 'this refund has been issued' - I still have to wait up to 30 business days for the actual transfer of money correct?

I just want to be clear as I have not received any refunded monies as yet. I paid via paypal originally and have confirmed no money in my paypal account.

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-15-2017, 11:21 PM   #3109
Mister Ski
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw44 View Post
Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for replying, just to clarify, by saying 'this refund has been issued' - I still have to wait up to 30 business days for the actual transfer of money correct?

I just want to be clear as I have not received any refunded monies as yet. I paid via paypal originally and have confirmed no money in my paypal account.

Thanks in advance!
Wait a minute! What? Don't tell me that we have to wait another 30 days once a refund "has been issued". Please clarify the refund process.
Old 12-16-2017, 01:31 AM   #3110
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
PCSRebecca, i have sent 3 followup emails regarding a refund request and have received zero response. Can you please look into it, Case #25838

I hope PCS will honor the policy that was publicly announced by Mark.

Thanks

Hello (everyone),

A great rule of thumb once your case has been transferred to our accounting department for a refund to be process is: Send a new email highlighting your case.

Creating a new email to Customerservice@pcstoy.com will help us address your concern in a timely manner. In the case this has not been brought up in the past I will reiterate here:

When a case (any case) is transferred to another department--such as accounting department for a refund-- customer service no longer receives updates. Customer service does not receive updates once a case is transferred. It is extremely important to send a new case, with case information, in order to receive a timely response.

Now, to answer OP question:

It looks like you have received a favorable response, and CS has transferred your case to accounting to complete the refunding process. If you do not receive a refund under the terms CS has provided, please email us at customerservice@pcstoy.com with the case number.

Thank you.
Closed Thread