Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-07-2020, 07:43 PM   #1501
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Yeah well it’s been 3 weeks of emails and no refund yet . I’m kinda feeling this is taking way too long to get my funds back . Little ridiculous
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:17 PM   #1502
Star-struck
The Spirit

You guys just need to be MORE patient. I don't feel like you're being patient enough. Tweeterhead has your money so what's the big deal? Maybe even forget about it for awhile. I'm sure it'll get resolved My issue has been going on for almost a year and a half but I'm sure they'll be on the case soon.
Star-struck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 11:44 PM   #1503
MapleDonut
Justice League

Waiting for response from TH.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:54 PM   #1504
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Now they won’t answer my emails . This is week 4. I’ve been very patient . I’m not waiting a year and a half pal. That’s laughable
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 02:40 AM   #1505
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Now they won’t answer my emails . This is week 4. I’ve been very patient . I’m not waiting a year and a half pal. That’s laughable
Apparently, TH is using some lame service that won't give out refunds properly. Change it! Hell, they often have trouble with their live streams running smoothly lol. I've never gotten an E-mail response from them regarding coupons. Luckily, I believe TH is working with a statue business consultant or something now.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 06:25 AM   #1506
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

If Chad can work something out the way PCS did where customers were given the option of taking their refund in the form of Sideshow rewards points I would be willing to do that. This has gone on way too long.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:40 AM   #1507
MTL
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey, Just wanted to address the refunds. I thought we sent a mailchimp blast out to the few folks that are requesting them.

Basically, we use Authorize.net as our payment processor. They take your payment, and deposit it into our account the next day. It used to be very easy to issue refunds, but now they've changed it that you can't send someone a refund if the sale is more than 6 weeks old. So, I had to apply for an additional service that will let us do the refunds. Everything should be set up mid week. I'm sorry for the delay...this was news to me when I went to run them last week.

Hope this helps clear the air. Have a great weekend!!

Subby1938, feel free to give me a shout if you want to.

C
Well we are the week after and clearly nobody got their money back. I'm up to 5 times being told it would get done and just nothing.

My question is how come Tweeterhead fund out about that recently? Some people have been waiting months for a refund. I guess they never tried to reimbourse us before this point. This is very frustrating.

Is it possible that they just don't have the money to refund all of us waiting? After all this time and all the excuses, all the time he ask for customer's patience, could he be buying time? or is he simply neglecting the customer's? I just don't understand
MTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:28 AM   #1508
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Apparently, TH is using some lame service that won't give out refunds properly. Change it! Hell, they often have trouble with their live streams running smoothly lol. I've never gotten an E-mail response from them regarding coupons. Luckily, I believe TH is working with a statue business consultant or something now.
I did hear back from them on that. I was told I need to wait to use them until they have their website updated. Even though several members on here have already been able to use them.

And just how long will it take to update their website for these $15 coupons? It has been literally years since they started the coupon program without a way to use them....and now starting with Darkesid they are stopping them.

What's the drive for them now of getting the website updated to use coupons if they are stopping them anyway?

It bothers me a bit that they were able to completely redo their ordering system for payment plans in less than a week but Coupons that we have been promised for years are not happening anytime soon.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 10:19 AM   #1509
Jack's Username
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Luckily, I believe TH is working with a statue business consultant or something now.
That's a thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc
And just how long will it take to update their website for these $15 coupons? It has been literally years since they started the coupon program without a way to use them....and now starting with Darkesid they are stopping them.

What's the drive for them now of getting the website updated to use coupons if they are stopping them anyway?
I'm not surprised to hear they're stopping them now with the new offerings, but, yeah, I'm afraid we can probably kiss any coupons earned goodbye. That sucks as I would've had quite a lot now that I think about it.
Jack's Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 10:39 AM   #1510
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

There is a spot on Tweeterhead's site to enter a coupon code when ordering a statue. I do wonder if when people actually get the coupon codes will they be able to be used on statues when paying full price and still getting the $25 off.

I actually think at this point when it comes to refunds that Chad should just send the customer a check or money order. These should be made right and maybe it is time to look for a new Credit Card Processing company. Things happen and this is obviously a learning curve and hopefully one to be fixed but I think at this point if you need to mail the refunds then mail them.
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote