Old 03-04-2019, 01:14 PM   #11
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Léon View Post
Looks pretty funny
(still playing Pokémon Go...)
I haven't deleted the app but don't play any longer due to my kids moving on from it ... I would start tomorrow if they wanted to start back up

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 12:01 PM   #12
Leon
WHITE & NERDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant View Post
I haven't deleted the app but don't play any longer due to my kids moving on from it ... I would start tomorrow if they wanted to start back up
It was my kids that made me play the game
I'm 'too old' to have seen the animated series, so it was never part of my childhood, but I have a great community of players of my age that I play with right now.
The kids and wife all quit a long time ago by the way
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:49 PM   #13
Gruson
Suicide Squad

We used to play it all the time but stopped a while ago. Movie looks great and a lot of Pokemon in it. Can’t wait.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 05:23 AM   #14
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I played Pokemon at Nintendo 3ds. I have a pink 3ds.... The pink ones were in discount, so i got one.

I played Pokemon: Soul Silver, Pokemon: X in it, i also have Pokemon: Moon but i haven't played it yet... I couldn't finish X... you know, gotta catch them all !... so i catch every new pokemon, i encounter and that takes time... i have played 26 hours so far yet the game is not finished... i kind of got bored... when i take it in my hands, i'm like finish already game ! lol so i give it a little bit rest, pokemon overdose, i guess so i haven't looked at Pokemon: Moon yet but i got the game 'cause after a while you can't find nintendo games anywhere... :/ i was like i will get Kingdom hearts: Dream Drop Distance and Zelda: Majorka's mask later... and now, i can't find them anywhere...

The Pokemon film looks amazing, The Pokemon at its peak dude, it looks as good as pokemon has never been before. Really funny moments and jokes and stuff, amazing.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 12:40 PM   #15
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

New trailer from Pickapool.

https://twitter.com/VancityReynolds/...-u4imog-bCg7uM
Old 05-13-2019, 04:53 AM   #16
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Amazing film. I went to see the film with my sister, we had really fun time. Pikachu was even more cuter with all the fur and cgi, i can't believe they manage to make him even more cuter, i thought that was impossible. Ryan Raynolds' voice was perfect. I wish the reporter girl was Misty, she looked just like Misty and even had a psyduck. When she first appeared in the film, i really wanted her to say ''I'm Misty''. The whole theather was adults btw
Old 05-13-2019, 05:44 AM   #17
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Fun film indeed! I really enjoyed it and I think my theater was all adults as well. It had everything you wanted except for Team Rocket but maybe in the next!
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote