Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-30-2016, 08:25 AM   #3241
built2shred
Phoenix

I would be surprised if Wonder Woman is actually sold out given it's high edition size (9500 ES), it's saying wait list right now but odds are SS is just seeing how many more people want it before they do the next batch. They've done the same thing with Batman and Superman PF's where they've gone to wait list and then a bunch more come in.

Spider-Man is one of those more popular characters that does well, from the sold list on Ebay looks like the regular going for around $500 and EX in the mid $600's.... I doubt anyone is buying the ones listed right now in the $1000+ range..

Wonder Woman PF on Ebay is going for $300-$400 for regular version and around $600 for EX version... Although I have a feeling you'll be able to get her cheaper once all the other companies release their 1/3 and 1/4 Wonder Woman statues later next year..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 10:22 AM   #3242
federico
A day without sunshine is like... night.

People won't sell it because there's no new spidy topping this one. When it does in the future then more people would want to get rid of it. Just wait patiently.
federico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:28 AM   #3243
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparda View Post
Got very lucky, found a shop that still had it in stock and was selling for 475 shipping included. Part of his winter sales.
Nice deal!
FastballSpecial is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 01:28 PM   #3244
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I would be surprised if Wonder Woman is actually sold out given it's high edition size (9500 ES), it's saying wait list right now but odds are SS is just seeing how many more people want it before they do the next batch. They've done the same thing with Batman and Superman PF's where they've gone to wait list and then a bunch more come in.

Spider-Man is one of those more popular characters that does well, from the sold list on Ebay looks like the regular going for around $500 and EX in the mid $600's.... I doubt anyone is buying the ones listed right now in the $1000+ range..

Wonder Woman PF on Ebay is going for $300-$400 for regular version and around $600 for EX version... Although I have a feeling you'll be able to get her cheaper once all the other companies release their 1/3 and 1/4 Wonder Woman statues later next year..
You might be surprised, Wonder Woman is pretty popular and even more so with Female comic fans. I actually had a couple that used to come into the store I ran and they'd buy almost every Wonder Woman collectible I stocked. They used to joke that I didn't even need to ask, just order two, one for the store and one for them. Which is pretty much what I did.

I could see her selling 9500 over a couple years pretty easily to a worldwide market.

The thing about the other statues you mentioned so far only 1 is comic based, and it's new 52 which is a pretty popular costume for her but I'd say the more classic look, even if it's had a few liberties taken with it is still the preferred option.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:01 AM   #3245
sparda
The Avengers

Just received my Spidey PF and I'm super pleased with it! Details, lines, paintjob, all looks very nice!

Happy to have this as my first statue! (Also PO'ed several others but this is the first one I actually have in home )
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:09 AM   #3246
trapstar916
Fantastic Four

Been living in korea the past two years and juat got back to the states. I missed out on this statue and have been trying to find one at a reasonable price. Hope to find one around $500
trapstar916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 08:57 AM   #3247
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapstar916 View Post
Been living in korea the past two years and juat got back to the states. I missed out on this statue and have been trying to find one at a reasonable price. Hope to find one around $500
One will pop up every now and then, just need to be patient. I was able to snag an EX last month for 450$ shipped so they do come around.
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:07 AM   #3248
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeroI View Post
One will pop up every now and then, just need to be patient. I was able to snag an EX last month for 450$ shipped so they do come around.
Nice find! I'm hoping to find a deal soon.
FastballSpecial is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:17 PM   #3249
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Nice find! I'm hoping to find a deal soon.
Check on FB daily. That's where I was able to score one at that price.
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:59 PM   #3250
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I'm still not convinced this won't come back into stock. That would be a massive amount to shift in one lump. I still think the reg has a few batches left. My LCS never even got one.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote