Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 12-16-2015, 05:38 PM   #1621
ukshaun
Hercules

Received some news on Derby today:

gentlegiantltd, custsrv

We will be producing them soon. More updates will be coming !

Thank you
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 06:02 PM   #1622
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
I think that's a great idea . I'll see if i can push for that character . We have a few others in the works right now. I'll see if i can talk about them soon.

Hope all is well with you guys. Holidays have been hitting me hard. New customers means more phone calls and emails . which in turn keeps me from being on here.
Just saw you got back to me, I really appreciate it, keep up the great work! Try to enjoy the holidays!
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:05 PM   #1623
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

It's pretty crazy you guys are always saying that the reason for the slower updates to all the other pieces that have yet to be released is because you're busy with all the new Star Wars stuff; however, the movie is already out, and the only thing you have to show for it is a First Order mini-bust from last month. What's going on, man?
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 12:16 AM   #1624
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Now that Rocket and Groot is out, are there any plans to release the other members of the group (GOTG)?
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 08:55 PM   #1625
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
It's pretty crazy you guys are always saying that the reason for the slower updates to all the other pieces that have yet to be released is because you're busy with all the new Star Wars stuff; however, the movie is already out, and the only thing you have to show for it is a First Order mini-bust from last month. What's going on, man?
I know right ? We have concepts and sculpts of other characters . We're waiting for approval to post about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
Now that Rocket and Groot is out, are there any plans to release the other members of the group (GOTG)?
There was talk about another statue being concepted for the the movie . Unfortunately that took the back seat for other projects .
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 11:21 PM   #1626
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:

There was talk about another statue being concepted for the the movie . Unfortunately that took the back seat for other projects .
1. Noooooo we need Star Lord and Gamora!

2. Also please tell me there is a 1/4 Scarlet Witch statue planned from Age of Ultron or Civil War

3. Please let there be Deadpool movie statues coming out !!
FastballSpecial is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:27 PM   #1627
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
1. Noooooo we need Star Lord and Gamora!

2. Also please tell me there is a 1/4 Scarlet Witch statue planned from Age of Ultron or Civil War

3. Please let there be Deadpool movie statues coming out !!

I want a gamora for sure. Star lord would be rad as well. Hopefully we can get a big push from customer and collectors for those items.

No talk about Scarlet Witch . It mostly Starwars over here right now.

There is some dead pool stuff being developed . Cant really say if its movie or comic book version yet.

I need to find a polling system so i can start running a poll on what you guys want to see next and how many people are interested in collecting the top wanted items.

If any of you guys have any suggestions im all ears ! I hope all of you have a wonderfull Christmas and Happy New year !
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:05 PM   #1628
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Did you get the the Production piece for Themistocles?
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 11:31 AM   #1629
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
I need to find a polling system so i can start running a poll on what you guys want to see next and how many people are interested in collecting the top wanted items.
It just so happens that the forum has a built in poll option for any thread you start. Not sure if that's the kind of thing you had in mind but if so simply start a thread, click the "add poll" option at the bottom and you'll be redirected to a page where you're able to add up to 20 poll choices with the ability to set voting parameters.

A poll from a Rep here would be pretty cool. Most are done for fun with no real bearing on what gets made. Having one that carries some weight would not only be fun but a nice change of pace.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 03:14 PM   #1630
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

make bucky from winter soldier

and for the life of me, stop using those glass bases, we want detailed environmental bases,

a bad base can ruin a perfectly good statue,

charge more and make better bases
kakarot117 is offline   Reply With Quote