Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 08-29-2018, 12:44 PM   #121
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
FROM FACEBOOk: This week we are delivering the last Sha-Ryn busts, here are some pictures (sorry, Facebook doesn't allow nudes). Then we will finish the remaining Anck Su Namun statues and Leonidas busts.

We will also contact all customers on the next few days about Arhian Forever, Arkhalla Fight, Cleopatra, Arkhalla Hell's Fire and Arhian Pirate. We are only waiting for a confirmation from the factory in China.

Hades and 3 new statues are coming next. Valkyrie, Eve and Huntress are also on the way.

Attachment 116647

Attachment 116648
That bust is gorgeous! I'm going to need to get one of those. Nice paint app by Arahom!
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:44 AM   #122
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
FROM FACEBOOk: This week we are delivering the last Sha-Ryn busts, here are some pictures (sorry, Facebook doesn't allow nudes). Then we will finish the remaining Anck Su Namun statues and Leonidas busts.

We will also contact all customers on the next few days about Arhian Forever, Arkhalla Fight, Cleopatra, Arkhalla Hell's Fire and Arhian Pirate. We are only waiting for a confirmation from the factory in China.

Hades and 3 new statues are coming next. Valkyrie, Eve and Huntress are also on the way.
days turn into weeks that turn into months then years and then a decade and then finally NEVER!

come on ARH send me my statues!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 04:01 PM   #123
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

We received confirmation from our factory in China that ARHIAN FOREVER, ARKHALLA FIGHT and CLEOPATRA statues are ready to ship.

We will be contacting all ARH Studios customers located in Asia and Europa who purchased these statues with us, to arrange individual EMS shipment directly from the factory in China.

ARKHALLA HELL'S FIRE and ARHIAN PIRATE are still in production due to an unfortunate delay caused by Chinese Customs that held our paint figure samples for over a month (due to the current trade war between China and the US). This will cause a delay in the delivery of these two statues.

To all US buyers, we will start the shipping process once our container arrives from China and clear customs. Please keep in mind that unfortunately, we will not be able to make two shipments from China, and we will still have to wait for these last two pieces to finish production.

We will, however, offer the option of shipping the statues already finished directly from the factory to all of you who want to receive your orders now.

We will contact all customers on the next few days, providing all the details.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:07 PM   #124
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
We received confirmation from our factory in China that ARHIAN FOREVER, ARKHALLA FIGHT and CLEOPATRA statues are ready to ship.

We will be contacting all ARH Studios customers located in Asia and Europa who purchased these statues with us, to arrange individual EMS shipment directly from the factory in China.

ARKHALLA HELL'S FIRE and ARHIAN PIRATE are still in production due to an unfortunate delay caused by Chinese Customs that held our paint figure samples for over a month (due to the current trade war between China and the US). This will cause a delay in the delivery of these two statues.

To all US buyers, we will start the shipping process once our container arrives from China and clear customs. Please keep in mind that unfortunately, we will not be able to make two shipments from China, and we will still have to wait for these last two pieces to finish production.

We will, however, offer the option of shipping the statues already finished directly from the factory to all of you who want to receive your orders now.

We will contact all customers on the next few days, providing all the details.
...whatever.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:16 PM   #125
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

i think its positiv that they inform all customers about the situation.

also i personally can follow the reason for the delay.

thumb up for that even the delay is not a nice info.
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 07:28 PM   #126
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

They are making the effort to keep their customers informed, gotta give them that.
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 07:44 PM   #127
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Well they are shipping 3 from the Factory right away. So that's good.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 09:35 PM   #128
stone eagle
Justice League

Maybe I am reading the statement in post #123 wrong but it looks like to me when ARH mentions that they can't afford two shipments from China and they will have to wait for the last two to be produced then all will be shipped at once ....So to me that means us American collectors are delayed yet again even if we ordered one of the first statues.
The only happy customers are going to be in Asia and Europa.

You would think that after yet another delay ARH would offer these long waiting customers free shipping or some other discount.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:37 PM   #129
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
Maybe I am reading the statement in post #123 wrong but it looks like to me when ARH mentions that they can't afford two shipments from China and they will have to wait for the last two to be produced then all will be shipped at once ....So to me that means us American collectors are delayed yet again even if we ordered one of the first statues.

You would think that after yet another delay ARH would offer these long waiting customers free shipping or some other discount.
It sounded like that to me also. I don't mind, I would have one statue in each shipment anyway.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:56 AM   #130
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post

In this case I think a free shipment or discount is not okay/fair cause ARH plays with open cards and its not their fault ... so why they should give free shipments or discounts? No company did that open cards play and only giving delay infos .... and thats it. In this ARH case they try to find options for people near the factory to make people happy. thats a really good thing. and sorry some people are not near the factory. thats fate.

Sideshow also offers free shipment to US customers and modtly ONLY US customers! Nice for non US customers For people outside US there are normal high shipment rates. Nice service huh?

And they are using this free shipment as a selling tool. In this ARH case they use the shipmentoption for Asia and Europe customers to make customers happy and not for selling marketing.

So in my eyes everything good! Thanks ARH for infos and options.

p.s. please,dont let start the discussion again about long waiting times... Louis trys to solve the situation and from this start of him there is a much more info situation then ever before. I think its the right way in a critical situation they are right now and for me a good sign to go into a good future.
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote