Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-02-2017, 10:14 PM   #511
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman View Post
its not going to happen! How long is it going to take for you hopefulls to realize this?? HE DOESNT HAVE THE LICENSE any more, and we STILL have not recieved the heman and battlecat and doesnt look likely till end of year. There is always delays, and if Jerry really wanted it, we would have it. He makes things he wants to make. Everytime I see this thread revived, I keep thinking I would like some of the koolaid everyone here is drinking that thinks its ever going to happen. I wanted it too, but come on guys, your just deluding yourselves.
Lmao - take your buzz killin / negative nancy ass off this thread man. Aparently you haven't been active on the forums lately because Jerry no longer runs PCS. Theres a new CEO and Head of Licensing who HAPPENS to be a big MOTU fan. He's hinted several times since Jerry has stepped down at getting this set created. "They don't have the license anymore" - OHH NOOOOOO!!! - They can get it again guy lol. And we still haven't got He-Man and Battlecat - OK? It took Akuma YEARS to arrive in collectors hands, yet they're STILL adding to the line. Try to be optimistic and don't burst everyone's bubble here. Honestly.. Everyone here is excited and hopefull and your grumpy @$$ comes outta no where casting a shadow on everyone's sunlight. I can't deny.. for a WHILE I lost hope. And TBH - if Jerry was still head of the company, I probably would still feel the same - but the new guys have shown us that they mean business and that they want to do right by both customers and the fans.
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:21 PM   #512
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecktechs View Post
Lmao - take your buzz killin / negative nancy ass off this thread man. Aparently you haven't been active on the forums lately because Jerry no longer runs PCS. Theres a new CEO and Head of Licensing who HAPPENS to be a big MOTU fan. He's hinted several times since Jerry has stepped down at getting this set created. "They don't have the license anymore" - OHH NOOOOOO!!! - They can get it again guy lol. And we still haven't got He-Man and Battlecat - OK? It took Akuma YEARS to arrive in collectors hands, yet they're STILL adding to the line. Try to be optimistic and don't burst everyone's bubble here. Honestly.. Everyone here is excited and hopefull and your grumpy @$$ comes outta no where casting a shadow on everyone's sunlight. I can't deny.. for a WHILE I lost hope. And TBH - if Jerry was still head of the company, I probably would still feel the same - but the new guys have shown us that they mean business and that they want to do right by both customers and the fans.
Gotta love those negative Nancy types . Anyways, Chun-Li is over, can we get this now?
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 02:21 AM   #513
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

If this ever is going to happen, I would personally like to see jerry display the he-man/BC combo at power con, the timing is right as the combo is coming in at the end of July, he has nothing to lose, display a couple of statues and see for himself if there is interest in skelly/panthor. He could have a couple of different sketches of poses etc.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:06 AM   #514
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Well not to be a negative nancy but it's going to have to be more than just do right by the fans and be a fan yourself if you're going to purchase a license. Just from a logical stand point if they were to get the license back it would have to be for more than just bring you guys the one piece, unless they try to get just a license for Skeletor/panthor and if that even makes financial sense and that also has to be okay with Mattel to break up the license in that manner.

Also, Jerry still owns PCS, he's said so himself, so while he's given up running the day to day operations of the business, which is actually common, he's still the owner. I'm sure he trusts the people he put in charge to do right by PCS financially. So the real question isn't who is a fan of what but does it make business sense to go out and get the license back and what would they do with once they did?

So, if this happens and if they are able to get back a full or partial license, which will also depend upon what other companies have bought into since PCS lost the license 6 months ago, I hope you guys get your Combo set, but I still think you guys are a ways away from knowing if it's possible at this point.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:10 AM   #515
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde Trooper View Post
If this ever is going to happen, I would personally like to see jerry display the he-man/BC combo at power con, the timing is right as the combo is coming in at the end of July, he has nothing to lose, display a couple of statues and see for himself if there is interest in skelly/panthor. He could have a couple of different sketches of poses etc.
I think it's a good idea if more product is forth coming, otherwise you'd be paying for a Con space to show something that's sold out with no more money to be made. I think that would have a fantastic idea right after the license was announced originally even if they only had some unpainted prototypes to show.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:45 AM   #516
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
DONT CALL ME NAMES first of all! I know EVERYTHING in the scenes and some behind, so dont tell me I dont know anything because you dont want to face the truth and WAKE UP. If you want to continue to hope when there is none, then thats just being foolish. AND getting licenses while other companies hold them also makes it harder. PCS had thier shot, it wont happen again, not in this form anyway. And if you dont like people who are being realistic, then thats to bad for you! You dont come on here and start calling me names. You dont even have a clue to who your talking to, so I would keep your mouth shut before you make yourself look even more

Ive known alot of the artists PERSONALLY that worked/work at PCS , what they have worked on, what there opinons are and alot of facts. If you just want to call names because I brought a little bit of reality to this forum, then its time for you to leave. AND just to add the cherry on top, I guarantee Ive bought more product than alot of you combined, so I have supported this company from the beginning if your arguement is to attack me that way next. GROW UP. This is all you sound like and actually me even responding to you is beneath me but at this given moment, I had nothing better to do.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 01:49 PM   #517
Gecktechs

@heman - LOL - You actually might be He-man after all - ESPECIALLY since you have the balls to tell me that I'MMM the one crying and need to grow up. You opened your first paragraph with "DON'T CALL ME NAMES!!!!" haha - Cut the sh*t man.

PCS has already expressed interest for MOTU in other scales. Theres plenty of things they can do (and WANT to do) with a new license from Mattel, and getting this combo made is one of them. The screen shots I've shared are from the HEAD OF LICENSING. This isn't just a convo with some random. Why would he lead on so many people for no reason and no real drive to make these? I've talked to him via PM and I'll tell you that he is very serious about getting this combo done, as well as producing OTHER MOTU collectibles. I think theres a real possibility that these will be made and it sucks that all you wanna do is burst everyones bubble with your negativity or "realism". There are literally PAGES of people being optimistic and trying to keep this thread alive. The minute I show a glimpse of hope, a sign that there MAY BE A REAL CHANCE, you come here and cast a shadow on everyone. Like dude.. Go somewhere else with that.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:30 PM   #518
iguana
Blue Falcon

Don't fight guys. We all have the same passion... Let it be and have a nice weekend =)!
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 04:45 PM   #519
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:

PCS has already expressed interest for MOTU in other scales.
Cause another scale Skele and Panthor set to go with your 1/4 heman and battlecat would go great together :/

Just like a 1/8 hugo to go with a 1/4 poison
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 11:19 PM   #520
Gecktechs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Cause another scale Skele and Panthor set to go with your 1/4 heman and battlecat would go great together :/

Just like a 1/8 hugo to go with a 1/4 poison
right.