Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-01-2019, 10:28 PM   #361
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
Isn't Orgrim the same height as Durotan in the film? If so, Kilrogg should be a good inch or so taller than both of them. Think I'm gonna have to pass on him. I really hope they don't make Blackhand short.

Prime 1 has been sitting on the Blizzard license doing jack ---- for 2+ years now.
I have a feeling Blackhand will be smaller as well. He is listed at 28.94 and Killrogg was listed at 29.5....

BTW Kilrogg is Soldout... I hope I get a replacement!!!!!!

Just found that post from 2016 on Prime 1 with Blizzard license... Geez that would be awesome if they jumped in with characters from the franchise.........
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 10:39 PM   #362
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

The Blackhand statue is a bit hunched over so hopefully he'll look alright next to the others.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 04:19 PM   #363
patrickm3849
Justice League

Really think about preordering Blackhand because he is my second favourite next to Gul‘dan. Do I have the Money? Yes. Do I have space? No. Is he maybe too expensive? Including shipping for two boxes and import fees it´s really hard.
patrickm3849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:01 AM   #364
Thor57
Teen Titans

Blacksunn, how fragile is Llane? Does it seem the engineering is poor or cast is weak? I’ve now tried to order two but been issued a refund both times, from two different suppliers, due to it being broke and no replacements to be had. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a piece so bad as I do now knowing I may not get it haha.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 01:07 PM   #365
Blacksunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Blacksunn, how fragile is Llane? Does it seem the engineering is poor or cast is weak? I’ve now tried to order two but been issued a refund both times, from two different suppliers, due to it being broke and no replacements to be had. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a piece so bad as I do now knowing I may not get it haha.
He doesn't seem that fragile imo... I carefully inspected mine and seems pretty sturdy.

The Kilrogg I received with the broken little finger the casting did seem VERY thin on half of the finger that broke... Never know whats underneath.......

This could be a MAJOR issue going forward with these pieces. I personally have ordered all of them thru SSC, spending upwards of $10k for the complete set.

SSC requested to send my Kilrogg back and a replacement would be sent. I explained to charge me for another and I will send the broken piece back after the replacement arrives and is inspected in fear that the replacement may arrive in worse shape and then not get another... ala the LOTR Balrog I bought from SSC back in the day. I returned due to a broken whip to then be told no more replacements were available. I was not able to get the broken piece back either! They did refund my money but then I got to see year after year LOTR Balrogs go up for their charity auctions... Still VERY SALTY about that!!!

Good luck on finding a replacement!
Old 03-13-2019, 03:07 PM   #366
Thor57
Teen Titans

I found one. Should be delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:56 PM   #367
Blacksunn

Just got notice from SSC Magni delayed until May/June... 😢
Old 03-13-2019, 04:58 PM   #368
Blacksunn

CRAP, just got another notice Blackhand delayed until May/June... LOL
Old 03-15-2019, 03:52 PM   #369
Thor57
Teen Titans

Llane arrived safe and sound. He himself looks great. I really, really hate that base though. I may have it sent off to be painted to look like he’s on the steps of ruins with the lion being a stone golem. Not sure.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:08 PM   #370
Blacksunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Llane arrived safe and sound. He himself looks great. I really, really hate that base though. I may have it sent off to be painted to look like he’s on the steps of ruins with the lion being a stone golem. Not sure.
Nice!!! I have a replacement Kilrogg on the way... /fingerscrossed....