Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 02-26-2021, 01:22 PM   #201
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Freaking awesome episode. Getting a lot of backstory and the lies told by the SWORD douchebag......I mean director.....

Loved this glimpse.

Spoiler
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scarlet Witch.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	137282
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 03:35 PM   #202
Augen
The Hulk

I know super hero is set on spectacle and all, but for me the single moment that may stick with me is "What is grief, if not love persevering?"
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 04:00 PM   #203
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I know super hero is set on spectacle and all, but for me the single moment that may stick with me is "What is grief, if not love persevering?"
Yeah, that was a powerful line.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 05:06 PM   #204
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I have to say, Olsen is really impressing me with all the different ways she is acting throughout the series. Really sold me on the character and that final line? Yeah, nerd in me smiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Freaking awesome episode. Getting a lot of backstory and the lies told by the SWORD douchebag......I mean director.....

Loved this glimpse.

Soooo...

Spoiler
If I'm understanding, Wanda has always had Chaos Magic and if that's true....Mutants? I mean that's basically where this might be headed right? The infinity stones unlocked her Mutant ability to control Chaos Magic and if so since the world was hit with the snap and exposed to infinity energies...more mutants...

Or I'm just nerding out.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 11:21 PM   #205
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I was sitting with baited breath....waiting for Agatha to say the word.....then she says [insert words here]. I was both stoked and deflated. I feel it’s right there. So close to the touch.

As for your spoiler guess Josh, I really hope that’s not how they go about explaining them. I want them to just be what they have always been. What I think is that the stone manipulated what she always was - a mutant - whose powers activated during her traumatic experience with the bomb and parents death (ala Jean). I don’t think it unlocked anything, I think it magnified and warped it.

And are we getting 9 episodes or 10? I don’t feel we can have just one more after those end credits.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 11:33 PM   #206
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I was sitting with baited breath....waiting for Agatha to say the word.....then she says [insert words here]. I was both stoked and deflated. I feel it’s right there. So close to the touch.

As for your spoiler guess Josh, I really hope that’s not how they go about explaining them. I want them to just be what they have always been. What I think is that the stone manipulated what she always was - a mutant - whose powers activated during her traumatic experience with the bomb and parents death (ala Jean). I don’t think it unlocked anything, I think it magnified and warped it.

And are we getting 9 episodes or 10? I don’t feel we can have just one more after those end credits.
Just 1 more. Hopefully at least an hour.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 02:36 AM   #207
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:

Too true, too true,
Spoiler
I was going off what Agatha said about it dying. The more I think about it, the more I think they're going with the Retcon where her powers were granted to her by Cthon. This makes the most sense since I'm still hearing about certain a cameo in the last episode.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 10:52 AM   #208
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
As for your spoiler guess Josh, I really hope that’s not how they go about explaining them. I want them to just be what they have always been. What I think is that the stone manipulated what she always was - a mutant - whose powers activated during her traumatic experience with the bomb and parents death (ala Jean). I don’t think it unlocked anything, I think it magnified and warped it
I agree.

Spoiler
But, to me, this episode was an introduction to mutants in the MCU when they said Wanda had powers since she was little.

About the mid credits scene:

Spoiler
Considering they have 2 Visions (one created by Wanda and the white Vision created by Hayward), I think it´s not a long shot that they transfer the consciousness of Wanda´s Vision to Hayward´s Vision. It would be a way of bringing back Vision.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 12:11 PM   #209
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

About the mid credits scene:

Spoiler
Considering they have 2 Visions (one created by Wanda and the white Vision created by Hayward), I think it´s not a long shot that they transfer the consciousness of Wanda´s Vision to Hayward´s Vision. It would be a way of bringing back Vision.
[/QUOTE]

That is a really good theory.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 01:33 PM   #210
Zombie
The unstoppable force has met the unmovable object

Spoiler
I am hoping that white vision is completely lacks personality and through the confrontation with others that his personality starts coming out as his voice changes to that of ultron. Ultron never dies!
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote