Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 11-17-2015, 10:44 PM   #6451
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Nice man, congrats!

I thought I wasn't interested in any of the BTAS stuff so sat out, then I saw that 30x15 red/black cityscape print. Ughhh.... I so want that.

Can anyone confirm that it's an actual rolled print and not folded. Having it listed as a "gatefold" print is confusing as I know it's in the album like that but this is a rolled print right?
Thanks for that bro. I love this series but I am miffed that they brought out the last 5 over 2 weeks after the first ones came out over almost a year. Totally hurt the wallet
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:52 AM   #6452
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
Thanks for that bro. I love this series but I am miffed that they brought out the last 5 over 2 weeks after the first ones came out over almost a year. Totally hurt the wallet
Did you collect the whole series? I know I sure wanted to but couldn't justify it as I'd never have the space to hang all that art.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:42 PM   #6453
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Did you collect the whole series? I know I sure wanted to but couldn't justify it as I'd never have the space to hang all that art.
I did. Having said that, I just bought the one version of the posters with variants that I felt best conveyed the feeling of the episode or best represented the characters. The only one I kept both versions of was MotP.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:05 AM   #6454
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
I did. Having said that, I just bought the one version of the posters with variants that I felt best conveyed the feeling of the episode or best represented the characters. The only one I kept both versions of was MotP.
Had I collected them all I'd have done exactly the same. I think my favorite has to be the regular version of Beware the Gray Ghost. I'm a sucker for that classical film noir look and it's a favorite episode of mine. Really tempted to pick it up but fear I'll want more episodes if I do and I told myself I'd be sticking with just MotP.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:36 AM   #6455
pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

I'm a huge BTAS fan (like everyone our age) but I haven't collected any of these prints. I just don't have the space to display them. I'm holding our hope that one day someone will do a large print with all the characters from the show.
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:24 PM   #6456
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I got the Batman Animated record for that interior city artwork. I don't need it enough for an actual poster I think...Debating if I'm going to get the animated Batmobile that just came out. Need to check more youtube reviews.

What I do want though is that cancelled JC Richard Spider-Man Death of Gwen print. I can't believe Marvel wouldn't allow it. I wonder what the reasoning was behind that one as it's one of the classic Spider-Man scenes.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:00 PM   #6457
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Well this is interesting.

BF Flat File Sale.

http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/7918...eid=c3e1b0dae6
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:35 PM   #6458
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Yeah, it'll likely be more disappointment but with 400 prints dropping and no idea what they are or where on the site they'll be it should prove challenging for those using bots. So at least we have a chance here, albeit small.
Old 11-24-2015, 05:14 PM   #6459
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Yeah, it'll likely be more disappointment but with 400 prints dropping and no idea what they are or where on the site they'll be it should prove challenging for those using bots. So at least we have a chance here, albeit small.
I'm guessing that's why they are shutting the site down.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 07:29 PM   #6460
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

haha! i contacted the gallery and tried to use my golden ticket on one of those older prints. i can use it, but, i have to land the print first. impossible.
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote