Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-09-2015, 10:58 PM   #11
dechirico7
The Flash

Kazumi looks awesome. The other three are kind of weird.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 05:41 AM   #12
llama
The Spirit

I am so happy to see the Tekken line continue. I wonder if the scale will change for Tekken 7.
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:03 PM   #13
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Cute, but I was really hoping for a continuation of the Tekken Tag 2 ladies.

Angel and Zafina are two I'm particularly interested in picking up some day.

TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:10 PM   #14
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama View Post
I am so happy to see the Tekken line continue. I wonder if the scale will change for Tekken 7.
Isn't the current Tekken ladies say 1/7 scale already?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:27 PM   #15
llama
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
Cute, but I was really hoping for a continuation of the Tekken Tag 2 ladies.

Angel and Zafina are two I'm particularly interested in picking up some day.
I agree. I would much rather have seen Angel and Zafina and a couple of others from TTT2. Unfortunately once a new game is announced, Tekken 7, the marketing people at Namco are going to want to push their latest project so the ship has probably sailed on TTT2. Such a shame as I am not particularly a fan of any of the designs for the new Tekken 7 characters. If we are stuck on Tekken 7 now I guess I would prefer a new version of Lili in scale with the SF line and in her original outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Isn't the current Tekken ladies say 1/7 scale already?
I don't know but whatever they are, they are not in scale with the Street Fighter line... or most other bishoujos for that matter.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:19 PM   #16
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
I agree. I would much rather have seen Angel and Zafina and a couple of others from TTT2. Unfortunately once a new game is announced, Tekken 7, the marketing people at Namco are going to want to push their latest project so the ship has probably sailed on TTT2. Such a shame as I am not particularly a fan of any of the designs for the new Tekken 7 characters. If we are stuck on Tekken 7 now I guess I would prefer a new version of Lili in scale with the SF line and in her original outfit.

I don't know but whatever they are, they are not in scale with the Street Fighter line... or most other bishoujos for that matter.
Yes ive seen some and they seem smaller. If they are not the same size as the CS, or DC I do t want them. I will need to find out which ones were scale the same 1/7 with dc and SF.
Old 07-10-2015, 06:46 PM   #17
llama
The Spirit

Quote:
Yes ive seen some and they seem smaller. If they are not the same size as the CS, or DC I do t want them. I will need to find out which ones were scale the same 1/7 with dc and SF.
I own the entire released Tekken line and I can tell you that they are all pretty much in scale with each other (Jun seems a little large, but still too small for the SF line) and not in scale with the SF line or any other bishoujos I own including Mara Jade, Psylocke, and the handful of DC statues that I have.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:03 PM   #18
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
I own the entire released Tekken line and I can tell you that they are all pretty much in scale with each other (Jun seems a little large, but still too small for the SF line) and not in scale with the SF line or any other bishoujos I own including Mara Jade, Psylocke, and the handful of DC statues that I have.
So they are all smaller than the SF line but are they 1/7 or 1/6? Any pics of Christie next to the SF bishoujos? Do these look tiny next to the sf line line chun Li and cammy?
Old 07-10-2015, 11:34 PM   #19
llama
The Spirit

Quote:
So they are all smaller than the SF line but are they 1/7 or 1/6? Any pics of Christie next to the SF bishoujos? Do these look tiny next to the sf line line chun Li and cammy?
I believe Koto claims the Tekken line is 1/7, the same as SF. However they are quite obviously not in the same scale.

Attachment 91364
Old 07-11-2015, 12:11 AM   #20
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
I believe Koto claims the Tekken line is 1/7, the same as SF. However they are quite obviously not in the same scale.

Attachment 91364
Damn that is crazy in comparison! The pic clearly shows the SF are way bigger. Just because of this I'm considering waiting on the Tekken bishojuos right now. They look too small next to the others right now. Was any of the Tekken close to the SF scale? Or all of the ones now that came out are much smaller like the ones in the pic. They do look more like 1/8 in those pics. This was very helpful to help me decide what I want to back collect and going forward. So seems liken other than the Tekken line the rest is all up to scale. The horror was are perfect scale, the SF, marvel, DC are all perfect. How about the men in black bishoujo and the sniper wolf that's coming out. I think nina was the same as the SF scales too right? Seems like Tekken is the only smaller scale bishoujos.