Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

View Poll Results: RANKINGS FOR PCS STREET FIGHER IN YOUR OPINION HOW DOES THE ORDER GO?
SHIN AKUMA 9 29.03%
RYU 2 6.45%
EVIL RYU 2 6.45%
EX KEN 1 3.23%
VEGA 0 0%
ZANGIEF 8 25.81%
CAMMY 2 6.45%
GREEN VEGA 1 3.23%
MECHA ZANGIEF 0 0%
GUILE 7 22.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Exclamation Who Wins PCS Turbo SUPER Street Fighter2 Tournament Edition POLL For the SNES ?

I was just having a discussion with my friend on what's the Best Street fighter PF PCS has done... it's a tough choice I believe it's Shin Akuma we agree on that... after that things get blurry lol so, I suggested this poll to see what all the fans/Collectors have to say.. to finally get the verdict lol

This Poll is for the Street fighter Pf's that are currently out.. Bison Chun-li Sagat are not yet out so, they are disqualified from the Tournament Consider them chair shots to the head better luck next poll.

This is my list lol though it shifts at times depending how the statue is displayed lol

1. Shin Akuma
2. ( sometimes first ) Original Zangief
3. Original Ryu ( I am bi-est, I am a big ryu Fan lol )
4. Original Vega
5. Original Guile
6. Ex.Ken
7. Original Cammy

Being that the poll Max is 10.. if an Ex is not mention sorry, but, No biggie I would like to base this poll more on the sculpt rather than just an alternate color

so, Let the Best Street Fighter win... Go For Broke!!! Round One... FIGHT!!!!!

Rare1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #2
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Sorry guys I did the poll wrong was hoping I could set it up to have sort of a race for number 1 and just have them follow in order... didn't work out as planned SMH but, I still would like to know peoples opinion on this
Old 11-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #3
Zangief
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Zangief +1, best in the line. Definitely better than that overpriced paperweight shin!

By the way, does anyone have a shin to sell???
Zangief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #4
Bigmen12345
Kindly Asked To Leave

I say Guile is the best then Shin.
Bigmen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #5
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

I have Shin =) but, nope not for sale I'm taken him to my grave just maybe you can have him... OVER MY DEAD BODY!!! lol I just saw your thread man your still looking for him.. he barely pops up seriously good luck finding him.. and yeah I would buy regular Akuma if I get the chance too in the future.. The Symbol on the back of Regular Akuma is just more Street fighter Fan Iconic than the one on Shin's back just my opinion... like Pok'e Mon Gotta catch em all brother
Old 11-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #6
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

How can you not have regular akuma in the poll? My fav sculpt is akuma and I prefer the reg over the shin. This poll is a fail
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #7
Awesome
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Zangief so far is the only statue that has been done that is spot on to the character. Maybe Bison with the alternate head can be added to the category once it is revealed, the others look great except for the faces.
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #8
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfoo View Post
How can you not have regular akuma in the poll? My fav sculpt is akuma and I prefer the reg over the shin. This poll is a fail
lmao like I said man it's the same sculpt if you feel that way pick shin... a win for Shin Akuma is a win for Akuma lol

Alternate color ..sorry man too late to edit the poll.. But, I feel you ... but, the white hair on Shin is so, bad A$$ I can't agree with you Regular Akuma will have to fight for 2nd and By the looks of things Zangief is about to tombstone he's A$$!! for 2nd place
Old 11-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #9
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
Zangief so far is the only statue that has been done that is spot on to the character. Maybe Bison with the alternate head can be added to the category once it is revealed, the others look great except for the faces.
I feel that same exact way sometimes .lol I look at them all and he is closest in my opinion to the character in the game Shin Akuma is Dope!! and I wouldn't change em but, he looks like the shin akuma in the game on steroids!! Plus that Shin/ REg Akuma Pose is from the comics he doesn't use that pose in the game. Ryu Pose I love but it is a bit dull.. ken well is the same size as Cammy And I just can't look pass that lol Guile I know he's standing straight and all vs he's crouch fighting style but, he's freakishly tall which has me scared for Sagat lmao

P.S.

Ken Pony tail though was an Excellent touch for the Ex Version cause it represents Alpha which is arguably the best series in Street Fighter History

Last edited by Rare1; 11-06-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: fixing typo
Old 11-06-2010, 09:22 PM   #10
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Akuma
Shin Akuma
Guile
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote