Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-08-2018, 03:52 PM   #241
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySweat View Post
The first Statue in this line is Harley Quinn. Not from Super Powers era, correct?
That's true. I guess they have a lot of freedom with the license. Harley, now she's an A-list villain.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 08:18 PM   #242
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
That's true. I guess they have a lot of freedom with the license. Harley, now she's an A-list villain.
She is an A-list Anti-hero. She has become DC's version of Deadpool.
bwestley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 08:34 PM   #243
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
You keep loving your Tim Cruise. Gary Oldman is the superior actor. You probably think Katy Perry is an "A-List" singer. LoL. To each their own.

Agreed.
I'm pretty sure it stated that Gary Oldman is the better actor. But he isnt an A-lister, an A-lister is someone who EVERYONE knows, and yes by that standard Katy Perry is an A-lister. Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, and Jeffrey Dahmer are real life A-list villains, Gary Ridgway isn't.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:43 PM   #244
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwestley13 View Post
I'm pretty sure it stated that Gary Oldman is the better actor. But he isnt an A-lister, an A-lister is someone who EVERYONE knows, and yes by that standard Katy Perry is an A-lister. Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, and Jeffrey Dahmer are real life A-list villains, Gary Ridgway isn't.
Huh?! Now you're ranking Serial killers too?! LMFAO. What's next, Hitler, Kim Jong, Trump? Hahaha you must have some killer Katy Perry playlist in your head.
BabySweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:24 PM   #245
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
Huh?! Now you're ranking Serial killers too?! LMFAO. What's next, Hitler, Kim Jong, Trump? Hahaha you must have some killer Katy Perry playlist in your head.
If it was a ranking of prolific serial killers, Gary Ridgeway would way at the top, Ted Bundy would be a lot farther down, even farther down would be Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson wouldnt even be listed. But if you ask ANYONE to name a serial killer, Bundy, Dahmer, Manson would be the answers most likely given due to their A-list infamy.

I used Tom Cruise as an example of being one of the most FAMOUS A-list actors in the world. Then used Gary Oldman as an example of a lesser known but better actor.

You were the one that brought up Katy Perry, just come out of the closet and admit you are a fan
Old 02-09-2018, 12:00 AM   #246
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwestley13 View Post
If it was a ranking of prolific serial killers, Gary Ridgeway would way at the top, Ted Bundy would be a lot farther down, even farther down would be Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson wouldnt even be listed. But if you ask ANYONE to name a serial killer, Bundy, Dahmer, Manson would be the answers most likely given due to their A-list infamy.

I used Tom Cruise as an example of being one of the most FAMOUS A-list actors in the world. Then used Gary Oldman as an example of a lesser known but better actor.

You were the one that brought up Katy Perry, just come out of the closet and admit you are a fan
Quote: "blah blah blah..wall of text." You're the one that said she was "A-List" Lo hahahahl. Clearly you are a fan of her and serial killers. I'd hate to see what you got in your closet..perhaps you should lock yourself in it..Lol

On a serious note, think before you post... seriously.
BabySweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:47 AM   #247
statue-man
The Riddler

Chad, Are you waiting for May 1st? National Batman day to unveil, the Super Powers BATMAN maquette. It just cross my mind
statue-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:50 AM   #248
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Arrow MOD NOTE

We’ve been pretty loose with this thread but just a reminder, let’s try to keep it dedicated to Q&A in here. Please redirect in depth conversations to the Super Powers General Discussion thread. If you want to talk about something that was posted here specifically just copy/paste the comment followed by your response. Thanks!
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:41 PM   #249
cyberpunk12
Shadowhawk

Any plans for Killer Frost?

She made an impression on me during those Perez issues of JLA leading up to issue 200 (which included a great Secret Society of Super Villains story) as well as her appearances in Firestorm's solo book.

I'm all over the Titans statues and will order Donna Troy on Day One.

Are you considering Speedy as well?

Thanks!
cyberpunk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:03 PM   #250
nameivom
The Herculoids

Any idea when the Elvira "Vegas or Bust" MOTD movie statue will ship?
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote