Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 12-27-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
Crazy 88
I am da law!

The Dark Knight: Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne & Alfred or just Alfred

As a hero with many superior tech and equipment, Batman uses a specialized armory to store all of his state-of-the-art weaponries and gadgets. Now Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Armory from The Dark Knight together in a set with Bruce Wayne and the firstly launched Alfred Pennyworth collectible figures.

The 1/6th scale Batman Armory is highly detailed and meticulously crafted based on its appearance in The Dark Knight featuring a Batman collectible figure with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and four newly sculpted interchangeable expressions, and a large collection of finely sculpted weapons and accessories.

The movie-accurate Bruce Wayne collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the motion picture highlighting the newly painted head sculpt and a finely tailored costume with striking details.

The movie-accurate Alfred Pennyworth collectible is specially crafted based on the image of the renowned Academy Award winner, Sir Michael Caine, as Alfred Pennyworth in the film highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, and an impressively tailored costume.

Finally!!! Batsy fans has an armory to boot.
Damn... I wonder how much these will cost.
Crazy 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #2
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

mR. wayne looks great.

I am curious about the price and the release date as well...
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #3
chad mcneely
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

D'oh! yours looks better. off to delete my post for this. as for price? I am guessing around 750-800

Last edited by Matches Malone; 12-27-2013 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Took care of cleaning up that other thread for you ;)
chad mcneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #4
Crazy 88
I am da law!

Michael Caine looks great as well. One of the few memorable screens in the movie.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
SuperJ300
Zot

So cool!
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:31 AM   #6
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

My understanding, from the release I saw on another site, was that this is available in 3 packages:

-Armory with Batman (headsculpt, hands and cape attach to the suit within)
-Armory with Alfred and Batman
-Armory with Batman, Alfred and Bruce

I have no idea how accurate that breakdown is or even if that is indeed the case with this release.

Man, even the most conservative package is going to be a harsh touch. Also keep in mind that a preview pic from earlier in the year featured the plexi-glass armory from TDKR. Don't know if I need both or will wait for that offering. I like them both but feel that one may display better. Ultimately the price will dictate if I pull the trigger. Been waiting for an Alfred to boot.

Last edited by Matches Malone; 12-27-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:42 AM   #7
chad mcneely
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

As a hero with many superior tech and equipment, Batman uses a specialized armory to store all of his state-of-the-art weaponries and gadgets. Now Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Armory from The Dark Knight together in a set with Bruce Wayne and the firstly launched Alfred Pennyworth collectible figures.

so it is all available together, but they did announce separate Alfred and armory..not sure on Bruce yet. But Lord what a box that will be. not hall of armor big though..Maybe
chad mcneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #8
Crazy 88
I am da law!

There are 2 sets.
1 with both Bruce Wayne and Alfred and a set with just Alfred.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #9
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

The armories sold right now from other companies cost around 180 usd, so i expect this one to be on the same price range.
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #10
DRAGONTHEBOMB
I am da law!

This is pretty Epic
DRAGONTHEBOMB is offline   Reply With Quote