Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 01-06-2017, 11:43 AM   #1
CyberSteak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

BigBoysToys Street Fighter T.N.C. Line

Anyone else collecting them?

http://bigboystoys.com.hk/index.php?...egory&path=142

Just got my Special Edition Chun Li and Ryu and they're amazing!
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 01:56 AM   #2
NegativeZero
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
Anyone else collecting them?

http://bigboystoys.com.hk/index.php?...egory&path=142

Just got my Special Edition Chun Li and Ryu and they're amazing!
Ive got the first 3 but i do intend to get the rest. Just trying to find the right vendor. Not a fan of retail price.
NegativeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 02:25 PM   #3
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I'm gonna start collecting these. I know they're stylized, but they're too nostalgic for me not to collect them. I think I'm pretty much over statues. Getting sick of the room they take up, paying $500 here, a grand there, and then worrying about what the quality is gonna be like when released. It's just not worth it anymore. Anyway, these are awesome. They're such a cool concept that brings back unforgettable memories, but I can't find Blanka anywhere. Is he even released yet? Does anyone know of any distributors state-side besides BBTS?
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 07:27 PM   #4
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
I'm gonna start collecting these. I know they're stylized, but they're too nostalgic for me not to collect them. I think I'm pretty much over statues. Getting sick of the room they take up, paying $500 here, a grand there, and then worrying about what the quality is gonna be like when released. It's just not worth it anymore. Anyway, these are awesome. They're such a cool concept that brings back unforgettable memories, but I can't find Blanka anywhere. Is he even released yet? Does anyone know of any distributors state-side besides BBTS?
Blanka already been released. Next to be release is Dhalsim. You can purchase from playAsia or big boy toys official website.

I collected until blanka and have to sold my collection to fund and space for the upcoming xm statues that I have Po.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 08:58 PM   #5
AlizAbef

Well I picked up Ken & Ryu from my local GameStop. This little line is just too cool for school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman View Post
Blanka already been released. Next to be release is Dhalsim. You can purchase from playAsia or big boy toys official website.
I placed a preorder for Chun Li & Dhalsim and I'll pick up Guile from BBTS and/or Amazon, but going back to Blanka...do you have any experience ordering directly from Big Boys Toys? Actually, does anyone have any state-side ordering experience for that matter? I'm unsure what the turn-around time or the shipping and/or custom charges would be if I did order from them.
Old 01-15-2017, 09:14 PM   #6
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Well I picked up Ken & Ryu from my local GameStop. This little line is just too cool for school.

I placed a preorder for Chun Li & Dhalsim and I'll pick up Guile from BBTS and/or Amazon, but going back to Blanka...do you have any experience ordering directly from Big Boys Toys? Actually, does anyone have any state-side ordering experience for that matter? I'm unsure what the turn-around time or the shipping and/or custom charges would be if I did order from them.
for all the ex collection I purchase from authorized retail store in my country so no problem. I pay whatever amount I see and I got a little discount if I place PO.

imo it'd best to get from your retail store so that you don't have to deal with shipping and custom charges.
Old 01-15-2017, 09:28 PM   #7
AlizAbef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman View Post
imo it'd best to get from your retail store so that you don't have to deal with shipping and custom charges.
Thanks man. Yeah I might just wait it out and see if I can get lucky enough to find Blanka state-side or even on eBay. I hope they make all the original 12 fighters, because I plan to pick all of them up; however, at 9" in width for each one, I definitely won't have the room to display all 12 at the same time, so what I plan to do is rotate them out for a Vs display every few weeks or so...especially since the art boxes they're packaged in can be reused for storage. These are very cool indeed.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:21 PM   #8
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Thanks man. Yeah I might just wait it out and see if I can get lucky enough to find Blanka state-side or even on eBay. I hope they make all the original 12 fighters, because I plan to pick all of them up; however, at 9" in width for each one, I definitely won't have the room to display all 12 at the same time, so what I plan to do is rotate them out for a Vs display every few weeks or so...especially since the art boxes they're packaged in can be reused for storage. These are very cool indeed.
all 12 fighters will be made. Akuma is already in their plans.

you can display 4 at a time in rows of 3. That's what my original intention was.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:27 PM   #9
BurningRage
Inhumans

Anyone getting the card sets? I like each of them with their own stage but these look good to pair them up.

BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:41 PM   #10
BurningRage
Inhumans

You can get Blanka at amiami.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote