Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-17-2017, 11:05 PM   #1
MartyMcFly160
A day without sunshine is like... night.

owners of the sabertooth EX i need your help!!!

okay so I need the help of any of the owners of the EX, I need someone who's good at photos and can provide me with some reference photos for a friend of mine who will be getting a tattoo of this

the more pics you can provide the better, also best resolution preferable, thanks in advance
MartyMcFly160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:23 AM   #2
FJC
Midnighter

You might want to specify which one you want. The first EX PF or the second variant classic Sabes EX PF.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:35 AM   #3
SONICobra
Batman

Thats pretty hardcore, didnt find what youre looking for on google? I did a lot of photo searching when i was deciding to buy it or not - was a lot of good pics
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:35 PM   #4
MartyMcFly160

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
You might want to specify which one you want. The first EX PF or the second variant classic Sabes EX PF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
Thats pretty hardcore, didnt find what youre looking for on google? I did a lot of photo searching when i was deciding to buy it or not - was a lot of good pics
i suggested that and he didnt want to use any of those, he wants to come into my job and take photos of the one we have at the shop but i told him that it isnt the EX
Old 04-19-2017, 07:20 AM   #5
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

How many photos do you need for a simple tattoo? Sounds to me like he just wants a scan of the entire piece. What nefarious plan does he have in store?
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 07:30 AM   #6
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Sarri View Post
How many photos do you need for a simple tattoo? Sounds to me like he just wants a scan of the entire piece. What nefarious plan does he have in store?
If he's undecided as to what angle he wants to use or is trying to fit the tattoo to a certain part of his body he may need a few. Also depends on how much of the statue he wantd to incorpotate into it.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:30 AM   #7
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Sarri View Post
You mean like a fake listing on eBay using real photos of the statue instead of stock photos so the listing looks legit?? That's a lot of effort especially since this piece isn't really in huge demand... but I still love mine, very underrated piece IMO
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:07 AM   #8
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I will be honest. I completely do not understand the point of this thread. If someone is looking for higher res pics of a statue, Google returns literally dozens of results - both Sideshow stock photos as well as pictures people have taken.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:12 AM   #9
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
You mean like a fake listing on eBay using real photos of the statue instead of stock photos so the listing looks legit?? That's a lot of effort especially since this piece isn't really in huge demand... but I still love mine, very underrated piece IMO
More like multiple angle photos for a digital scan. New age of casting, anyone?....yeah, I'm overreaching and poking fun at the same time.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:33 PM   #10
MartyMcFly160

lol you now, never mind. . . i didn't think this would be this difficult. i only suggested i would ask on the forums being that people always love to take pics and share them but i guess it's much to ask. mods can lock this up already. not gonna stress it