Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-06-2022, 02:25 AM   #801
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Thank you, all sold out there so not an option for me. Hope yours arrives safely!
Hi mate, i have this and another Alien piece arriving mate different version though. It might be that i dont need this one if the other one is good enough and only so much display room. I cant promise mate BUT if u are in the UK and i need to sell this on, maybe you can get it from me if interested ok mate. Just saying it might be possible. I am committed to purchase this now and need to see the other version side by side to see which one looks the best but its a possible option mate ok.
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 12:07 PM   #802
Python
Omega Red

Didn't think I'd be saying it about this item, but... Ordered!

For anybody like myself who missed out, Secret compass have a few available again, I presume due to cancellations. He had two DX versions left and I ordered one. UK shipping is painful at $800. But I've been regretting not getting this when I could and this was likely the last chance to get one so I paid up.

Good look to all of us about to receive them I guess...
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 12:07 PM   #803
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne-m0 View Post
Hi mate, i have this and another Alien piece arriving mate different version though. It might be that i dont need this one if the other one is good enough and only so much display room. I cant promise mate BUT if u are in the UK and i need to sell this on, maybe you can get it from me if interested ok mate. Just saying it might be possible. I am committed to purchase this now and need to see the other version side by side to see which one looks the best but its a possible option mate ok.
Thank you, only just saw this but I managed to order one last night. I'm sure somebody here will tear your arm off for it should you decide not to keep it. Don;t have a Dog available do you?
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 01:21 PM   #804
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Quote:
Thank you, only just saw this but I managed to order one last night. I'm sure somebody here will tear your arm off for it should you decide not to keep it. Don;t have a Dog available do you?
lol no worries mate at least u sorted now thats the main thing. No buddy, no DOG Alien sadly.

My Term cost me an arm and a leg so im pretty much busted on models for now lol.

Till the next gem comes out at any rate haha
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 01:55 PM   #805
Xzbit
Doh!

I'm still waiting from SF.
Xzbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 02:39 PM   #806
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzbit View Post
I'm still waiting from SF.
All the NA stuff ships from GFX anyway so I imagine it's coming soon.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 03:34 PM   #807
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

Quote:

For anybody like myself who missed out, Secret compass have a few available again, I presume due to cancellations. He had two DX versions left and I ordered one. UK shipping is painful at $800. But I've been regretting not getting this when I could and this was likely the last chance to get one so I paid up.

Congrats. He's worth it.
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 05:04 PM   #808
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:

Congrats on finding one. It's a real gamble with this statue, with high rewards if you get one undamaged, or spoils if you don't. I'll be posting pics of mine once I get a resolution outta them.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 05:44 PM   #809
marker2037
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Nice, good luck. I got my shipping notice from Prime 1, but no movement from FedEx on it yet....
marker2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 06:13 PM   #810
Shoo
Hercules

Congratulations, Matt. Fingers crossed it'll arrive safely.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote