Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-23-2017, 04:05 PM   #401
captoz
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifixion View Post
I'm assuming he meant 62cm, which would seem just about right.
Yeah, I thought so too but then I checked XMs site and they have listed the same dimensions. Even if you look at him near Thor in the above pics, I don't see how he can be 93 cm tall. He has to be around the 80 mark at most.
captoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 04:36 PM   #402
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Too funny I think my driver will be the same. My brother laughed his ass off asked where on earth I was putting this behemoth. " honestly bro I didn't even think about it" I guess I was too excited to think that far ahead. That glass XM wall display is the nuts!!!
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:41 PM   #403
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMISIS PRIME View Post
You gonna love them
You really thinking about selling Namor? The prince of Atlantis. While he may not be a favorite character of yours...just off of sculpt and majesticness...Namor rules over Venom...and I should know because I have Venom.

May want to think twice about giving him up NP. Then again...I do understand if its a space issue. Sometimes our eyes and wants are bigger than our spaces...lol.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 12:03 AM   #404
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

It's a statue I just don't see anyone doing better. It's imposing , dynamic , large and it's edition size @ 388 is tiny. Very good points for a not so favourite character I'd say. The other great thing with Namor he displays well as an Avenger, Defender, X-Man, member of Illuminati or Cabal. Heck just with Captain America looks awesome too. Very versatile piece
Old 06-24-2017, 01:11 AM   #405
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
You really thinking about selling Namor? The prince of Atlantis. While he may not be a favorite character of yours...just off of sculpt and majesticness...Namor rules over Venom...and I should know because I have Venom.

May want to think twice about giving him up NP. Then again...I do understand if its a space issue. Sometimes our eyes and wants are bigger than our spaces...lol.
Nah he's a kick ass end table piece I got ass loads of room told you I'm getting hulkbuster and sentinel dio also every time I think of getting rid of him this eye looks at me
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 01:13 AM   #406
NEMISIS PRIME

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrapro1 View Post
It's a statue I just don't see anyone doing better. It's imposing , dynamic , large and it's edition size @ 388 is tiny. Very good points for a not so favourite character I'd say. The other great thing with Namor he displays well as an Avenger, Defender, X-Man, member of Illuminati or Cabal. Heck just with Captain America looks awesome too. Very versatile piece
Definitely I gottta say out of all the xm statutes I got this gets the "holy sh*t!!!" award when I opened the box just beautiful
Old 06-29-2017, 03:02 PM   #407
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I just got my Namor and it's F--kin incredible. I have huge problem my pegs are not lining up on my statue it's in the rear. It's so bad I can't line up Namor to fit at all. Wtf do I do to remedy this? 2K for a statue I can't mount I'm very frustrated.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:45 PM   #408
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I've tried lining up back leg first then front is so bad. Front first and no matter what angle I try it's just off. WTF
Old 06-29-2017, 03:53 PM   #409
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:

I've tried lining up back leg first then front is so bad. Front first and no matter what angle I try it's just off. WTF

Oh my. The peg does not go in at all, I see. I imagine you tried forcing it too to no avail. I wonder if you can heat it to a point where you can spread the legs then fit it in.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:54 PM   #410
NEMISIS PRIME

Quote:

They will line up the good and bad thing about xm pegs that'll only go in one way don't wiggle back and forth you just have to keep lifting namor and trying to insert the correct angle it took me five tries