azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
Guaranteed open ES.
ES is TBD, Guranteed NOT open ES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
I had mine on display for quite a while when I first got him but he's since retired to his styrofoam coffin for the time being. In my opinion it is a very sturdy sculpt. I'm not sure what's happened with the pieces that have apparently had issues but I have to believe that it's not 100% the fault of the sculpt. JMO
you can believe what you want I suppose, but the conditions in which a lot of ppl had their statues in were not severe enough to cause the lean itself. SS has a long track record of leaning statues, and it has nothing to do with the environment they are being kept in.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 12:40 AM   #282
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
I think they should have totally redone him in 1/4th like the rest of them.. but I wanna see him on a undead horse like the art print.. now that would be awesome.
Yes but then it will cost a ton more then getting the already done statue and repaint it with a tiny new part or two and call it a new version. This way no need to hire a new team to do another one and profits will be like 90% more just like that. Otherwise A new version would be so much nicer for everyone. We know it won't happen. But it's ok to dream right?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 12:09 PM   #283
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I still don't see this as being a small run. Why would they go through the trouble of releaseing this piece again and make it an actual limited run. I see it with at least a run of 1k if not open ES just to fill interested buyers.
Planeswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:41 PM   #284
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
ES is TBD, Guranteed NOT open ES

you can believe what you want I suppose, but the conditions in which a lot of ppl had their statues in were not severe enough to cause the lean itself. SS has a long track record of leaning statues, and it has nothing to do with the environment they are being kept in.
That's why I thought it would be some Es as its tbd ! Don't they usually say open or limited edition if it's open near the start!???

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 04:51 AM   #285
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

1500 ES, Whoa...
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 11:06 AM   #286
grphyx1
Kingpin

I think 1,500 is going to be the minimum in this line going forward
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 01:20 AM   #287
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

why would anyone order this, if the original looked like this after a while? and 1500 es? even if it's 150 es, it will be a money loser given the lean quality issues.

gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 10:17 AM   #288
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

That image raises a lot of questions to me...
I own an AP of the original and have never had any such failure.
Planeswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 10:30 AM   #289
grphyx1
Kingpin

gagaliya, this looks like the back leg is somehow broken, or not in the right position, maybe lift up the skirt area and take some pics? Mine has not leaned nor moved at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
why would anyone order this, if the original looked like this after a while? and 1500 es? even if it's 150 es, it will be a money loser given the lean quality issues.

grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 11:51 AM   #290
azurepred
Zot

there are at least 5-10 of those with the same exact lean. They can't all have broken back legs and I doubt they were seated improperly in the base. That's going to scare off some people. That being said, that ES is 3x bigger than it really should be, which means I will be in no hurry getting this now. I will prolly wait for a 20% discount or something because this is going to be around for a long time.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote