Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-19-2017, 12:14 PM   #6791
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Are Flag, Arena, and NFL football all the same too?
Over analyzing is a common thing.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:18 PM   #6792
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
Every point has been take out of context.

Simply put for the YugioH and pokey fans. Sorry. Marvel and DC crushes both those universes artistically all around.
To say different is an opinion. But it is wrong lol

It's like comparing a Pauly Shore movie to an Academy Award winning movie. Both movies. People can love both. But one is definitely less quality- more immature- etc than the other one.
This isn't even the point.
Like what your u like, and who cares. Buy what u want. Who cares.

You can't expect not to have your balls busted on a Statue Forum, derived mostly on comics, when some of y'all admit to not at all or maybe a little bit of knowledge of a character. It kind of looks dumb. your spending cash on stuff you barely know about except for a particulaR version in a tv show or game. To each is own and all, but it's kinda silly.

Who did the OA for Pokémon and also Who did YugioH? After you SJW kids look it up on Wikipedia, go head and let them very everyone know.

Like anything you want.
Quote:
Are Flag, Arena, and NFL football all the same too?
Over analyzing is a common thing.
Ryan.. please stop talking out your a$$ lmao. Art is subjective in all facets. What you think is better than the other is nothing more than your opinion, (which your entitled to) - but stop trying to pass it on as fact. It's not. lol - If you ask me, the real silliness comes from the fools who worry themselves with what others spend their time and money on. It's really none of your damn business Cartoons/video games/movies/whatever - it's all based on the same source material. Watered down? Sure, but it's the same fkn company making this stuff haha. Get over yourself already man, holy crap xD

Btw - your Football example sucks. While each is slightly different in their own way, they all have the same core fundamentals and goal. So yes, they are the same to me. Take a t-shirt for example. You can have a red crew cut, blue v neck, or a chest pocketed green - anyway you cut or color them, they're all just t-shirts.
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:47 PM   #6793
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

What is and isn't art wasn't even mentioned. I never said your game had no art in it.
I don't care what or why you buy anything.
My football comparison is just as stupid is you thinking Yugi and Marvel comics are on the same ground. They are completely different. This is dumb. I don't know why I am wasting toilet time on this nonsense.

This ain't a YugioH thread or which is better.
Your simple minded. Nothing you say really pertains to previous post. Sorry dude, bro like I'm outtie. Keep wearing that hat for a team you can't name any players on. O. Another bad comparison.

Peace
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:00 PM   #6794
Barbarian
Jedi Order

BE F*&%ING NICE!!!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:16 PM   #6795
BDoggWhite
Birdman

They're making me thankful there is another forum to actually discuss and read about this piece...Please take the pettiness to PM.
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:18 PM   #6796
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
BE F*&%ING NICE!!!
Ya! Be F*&%ing nice or F*&% off!
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:24 PM   #6797
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDoggWhite View Post
They're making me thankful there is another forum to actually discuss and read about this piece...Please take the pettiness to PM.
You'll find stupid wherever you go. No getting away from it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
Ya! Be F*&%ing nice or F*&% off!
Yeah! Take it from Mr. Nice Guy!!!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:34 PM   #6798
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Every point has been take out of context.

Simply put for the YugioH and pokey fans. Sorry. Marvel and DC crushes both those universes artistically all around.
To say different is an opinion. But it is wrong lol
Sorry, but there is no right or wrong when it comes to subjectivity. Your entitled to your opinion, but no opinion is "right" and no opinion is "wrong". That's what separates opinion from fact and subjectivity from objectivity.

Quote:
You can't expect not to have your balls busted on a Statue Forum, derived mostly on comics, when some of y'all admit to not at all or maybe a little bit of knowledge of a character. It kind of looks dumb. your spending cash on stuff you barely know about except for a particulaR version in a tv show or game. To each is own and all, but it's kinda silly.

Who did the OA for Pokémon and also Who did YugioH? After you SJW kids look it up on Wikipedia, go head and let them very everyone know.

Like anything you want.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a piece of art one is drawn too, regardless of how much knowledege someone has regarding the artwork or the character being portrayed in the artwork. Suggesting that someone needs to be knowledgable about a particular character before they should buy a piece of art or collectible portraying that character...well, I for one can't possibly disagree more and people who run around ridiculing other people for doing so really need to grow up. There is no right or wrong way when it comes to enjoying art.

It was a set of statues that I purchased of Rei and Asuka that first got me interested in Neon Genesis Evangelion. Suggesting that it was silly of me to buy those statues when I absolutely LOVED them, even before I became knowlegable about the Evangelion series is just ridiculous. Again, there is no right or wrong way for people to enjoy art.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:43 PM   #6799
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecktechs View Post
Lmfao, you sound like an idiot. "Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon are MUCH more childish than superheros" RIGHT. & the fact that your here trying to reason with me "WHY", tells me all I need to know about you.

Just because you can't comprehend why someone likes something - doesn't mean you make fun of them for doing it or call it childish. Lmao, Your a damn child yourself with your XM/Eddie Brock/Venom head. On this forum, we're ALL kids in our own right.

Anyway, I'm done taking over this thread to go back and forth with an ignorant being like yourself. Carry on ladies and gents. Apologies for the off topic discussion.
The only person who is ignorant is you, do whatever you need to do to defend your beloved card playing game, you have to resort to calling people names SAYS EVERYTHING. You resort to insults when you don't get your way, so you show how immature and childish you actually are. I understand why you like your card game, lol.

Now kick rocks kid cause you are nothing but a child in a mans body and next time try to have a conversation like an adult without trying to resort to insults. So in the end you are the ignorant one who can't comprehend having a proper conversation.

Putting your card game on the same level as Comicbooks is a joke so stop now before you make yourself look more foolish.

None of this has to do with Thanos on Throne so let's bring back the conversation to this BEAUTIFUL piece which will be EPIC.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:57 PM   #6800
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
The only person who is ignorant is you, do whatever you need to do to defend your beloved card playing game, you have to resort to calling people idiots SAYS EVERYTHING. You resort to insults when you don't get your way, so you show how immature and childish you actually are. I understand why you like your card game, lol.

Now kick rocks cause you are nothing but a child in a mans body and next time try to have a conversation like an adult without trying to resort to insults. So in the end you are the ignorant one who can't comprehend having a proper conversation.
Please don't try to flip the script man lol. I legit said nothing to you until you began calling me out for liking Yu-Gi-Oh and watching cartoons lol. Where that came from? I have no clue but don't play victim please. I like what I like, and yes - there IS a big kid inside this body. I'm happy like that and I wouldn't change a damn thing about it. Instead of hating on what others like, try focusing on your own interests. Would've saved these good people from a lot of unnecessary reading.
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote