Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-31-2015, 12:31 PM   #41
johnclone
The Enchantress

Season 2 episode 8,

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!

Zack is now the most annoying character on the show to me. I think he's even more annoying than the master, and that's not good because the master can shoot buckets of worms out of his mouth, lol. I can understand him wanting to believe that his mother is OK, but to open the door to her was just unreal. I will say though, that his mom is quite the looker when she appears human. At the very least he should have consulted with others first before opening the door. I don't know what the policy is on killing young characters on tv shows, but if Zack is that stupid, I wouldn't expect him to survive much longer as long as his mother is still "alive"

Now that the mother has located the secret base, does this mean that they'll all have to move to a new location? Surely she can just return with hundreds of vampires and lay siege to the building. If the master doesn't do something like launch a full scale assault on the not-so secret base, there had better be a good explanation for this. This is pretty much Setrakian's worst fear becoming realized. He's running out of places to stay hidden from the master.
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:49 PM   #42
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Season 2 episode 8,

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!

Zack is now the most annoying character on the show to me. I think he's even more annoying than the master, and that's not good because the master can shoot buckets of worms out of his mouth, lol. I can understand him wanting to believe that his mother is OK, but to open the door to her was just unreal. I will say though, that his mom is quite the looker when she appears human. At the very least he should have consulted with others first before opening the door. I don't know what the policy is on killing young characters on tv shows, but if Zack is that stupid, I wouldn't expect him to survive much longer as long as his mother is still "alive"

Now that the mother has located the secret base, does this mean that they'll all have to move to a new location? Surely she can just return with hundreds of vampires and lay siege to the building. If the master doesn't do something like launch a full scale assault on the not-so secret base, there had better be a good explanation for this. This is pretty much Setrakian's worst fear becoming realized. He's running out of places to stay hidden from the master.
yeah, he is pretty annoying at this point.

As to the full scale assault, I think they are located in a part of the city that has been cleared so it might be a little difficult to get a large number of vampires to that area.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:05 PM   #43
johnclone
The Enchantress

It seems like he can just load them up into vans and move them out at will. Incidentally I liked the way the mother was being tailed by a van full of "stingers" which jumped out as a diversion when she was stopped for a UV test.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:44 PM   #44
johnclone
The Enchantress

POTENTIAL SPOILERS

this is for season two, episode nine

I liked this one very much. I realize that they can't go killing off major characters every week, but I did like the way they made it seem as if a major character or two might meet their end in this episode, even though nobody did. Of course, after knocking out the power in the neighborhood they could have just demolished the station so it couldn't be turned back on again, but I'll assume they got cocky and didn't think it through. Still, a good episode.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:44 AM   #45
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
POTENTIAL SPOILERS

this is for season two, episode nine

I liked this one very much. I realize that they can't go killing off major characters every week, but I did like the way they made it seem as if a major character or two might meet their end in this episode, even though nobody did. Of course, after knocking out the power in the neighborhood they could have just demolished the station so it couldn't be turned back on again, but I'll assume they got cocky and didn't think it through. Still, a good episode.
well based on what happened in the power plant, it looked like one major character will be killed shortly at least that's what it looked like to me.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:08 PM   #46
johnclone
The Enchantress

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that! Yikes!
Old 09-10-2015, 12:35 PM   #47
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that! Yikes!
yeah, I like his character, I'm pretty bummed. They should get rid of the whiny kid instead
Old 09-10-2015, 12:39 PM   #48
whd
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
well based on what happened in the power plant, it looked like one major character will be killed shortly at least that's what it looked like to me.
I thought it looked like he jerked his hand away in time.
whd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:55 PM   #49
kal-el
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I also thought that Fett was infected but he seemed fine at the end. I like him the best of the whole cast. I would like it if they just gave Zack to his mother, he is so annoying. I also think something is up with Coco she seems awfully interested in what is going on and she has a hidden agenda, why else would she sleep with Palmer.
kal-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 01:04 PM   #50
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whd View Post
I thought it looked like he jerked his hand away in time.
hope that is the case, it looked like some of the worms got into him but I didn't rewind to take a better look.