Old 10-06-2017, 02:45 AM   #512
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Berserk View Post
I want Cyclops!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Don't get too excited. Sideshow has yet to complete any X-MEN lineup they've started. Astonishing COM line was abandoned and when was the last Jim Lee era PF released? They'll probably do a few pieces in this line and then drop it as well.
Well they atleast make it to 3, so we got atleast one more coming, i'm hoping rogue.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:53 AM   #513
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Sorry guys for my questions, but i have not had any piece from Sideshow. For several reasons as money, space and logic I dont want to enter in this dangerous field to have more than one piece of the same character. I decide I will buy a 1/4 Wolverine and I am between Xm Wolverine and this.

Dont get me wrong, I know they will be on different price ranges, but how you would compare both companies style?

Is SS maiintain the quality on paint app, final product, because I have read some bad reviews?

Even with the different price range, considering the quality gap, is it a better choice to for XM?

Thanks
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:55 AM   #514
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Well they atleast make it to 3, so we got atleast one more coming, i'm hoping rogue.
Oh yes, a pretty Rogue would be awesome...in order to forget the first disaster PF.
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:21 AM   #515
COI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Sorry guys for my questions, but i have not had any piece from Sideshow. For several reasons as money, space and logic I dont want to enter in this dangerous field to have more than one piece of the same character. I decide I will buy a 1/4 Wolverine and I am between Xm Wolverine and this.

Dont get me wrong, I know they will be on different price ranges, but how you would compare both companies style?

Is SS maiintain the quality on paint app, final product, because I have read some bad reviews?

Even with the different price range, considering the quality gap, is it a better choice to for XM?

Thanks
Sideshow sometimes has quality control issues and issues with paint apps, and sometimes the pieces come out perfectly. People will tell you different things on different days depending on their own experiences. You can never be 100% sure pre-ordering any piece, but for what it's worth many collectors have more than enough confidence to pre-order, myself included, and they have been doing much better the last couple of years than they have prior.

I see that you're in Brazil, so returns aren't that easy. If you're really unsure, don't wanna miss the EX, and if this is gonna be the Wolverine you want to be happy with long-term, here's what I would suggest: order the EX, and when it comes time to ship you can postpone the payment one month and see how it looks when people start receiving it. If you like what you see, keep your order, and if you don't, you can cancel and you'll only lose the NRD which might be easier than a return because of your location.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:45 AM   #516
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

A HANDSOME WOLVERINE FINALLY... I AM BUYING IT. HAHAHAHA.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:48 AM   #517
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
Sideshow sometimes has quality control issues and issues with paint apps, and sometimes the pieces come out perfectly. People will tell you different things on different days depending on their own experiences. You can never be 100% sure pre-ordering any piece, but for what it's worth many collectors have more than enough confidence to pre-order, myself included, and they have been doing much better the last couple of years than they have prior.

I see that you're in Brazil, so returns aren't that easy. If you're really unsure, don't wanna miss the EX, and if this is gonna be the Wolverine you want to be happy with long-term, here's what I would suggest: order the EX, and when it comes time to ship you can postpone the payment one month and see how it looks when people start receiving it. If you like what you see, keep your order, and if you don't, you can cancel and you'll only lose the NRD which might be easier than a return because of your location.
Thanks, I am living in Germany right now, but makes lot of sense your idea. What are the differences between the ex and regular?
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:00 AM   #518
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LqR-X_zgNw
Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:07 AM   #519
Chester
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Thanks, I am living in Germany right now, but makes lot of sense your idea. What are the differences between the ex and regular?
The ex has both the masked and unmasked head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eky View Post
Sweet
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:09 AM   #520
jansen
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

This is beautiful!!
jansen is offline   Reply With Quote