Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-18-2019, 11:05 AM   #3851
TD980
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
A lot of collectors don't have the OG Hulk or Rhino and don't know the size of these, so they have nothing other than pics to go by. If you do a side by side with Rhino and Thanos on the Throne, Rhino is bulkier.
You are right. I will try to find some more recent released statues to pose for pictures with juggs.
TD980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:08 AM   #3852
TD980
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
dup post but I won't waste it. lol I love this statue and can't wait to have it in hand.
You will love it. For me, the size was a big surprise. I have to come up with a new display location for juggs since the original place I had in mind would be too small. That’s my piece of advice to other collectors who are getting him. Other than that enjoy him, it’s an impressive statue.
TD980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:19 AM   #3853
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Keep dwelling in your ignorance. That's all you. I'm done. Enjoy your statue that's the same size as every other large character pf. You guys are the ones that are ruining this hobby for others and buying into sideshows propaganda inflating prices.
When did I ever say anything about Juggernaut being worth $1400 + shipping? Never. I think he is overpriced.

Believe what you want. I'll continue to trust the words of the 10+ collectors who have him in hand and proclaim him bigger than almost every statue they have (same size as Abomination PF). And as someone mentioned earlier there was no need to throw insults at everyone else that didn't share your opinion.

Quote:
You might want to read again. I didn't disregard his bulk. It's called proportion.
Ummm yeah you did. Juggernaut clearly is bulkier or "proportionally" bigger than the statues mentioned. Yet you disregard this fact and are only taking height into account when making your "Juggernaut is the same size as the other big statues" comment.
darren1228 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:21 AM   #3854
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
That’s what she said.
Mepaphoros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:31 AM   #3855
RossMcCollector
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
dup post but I won't waste it. lol I love this statue and can't wait to have it in hand.
Can't wait for you to get him either! When are you expecting him to arrive?
RossMcCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:45 AM   #3856
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
Can't wait for you to get him either! When are you expecting him to arrive?
My last payment is Nov 5th so I have to wait a bit. When they sent the email that gave the option to get it sooner I didn't have any money. I can't wait.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:48 AM   #3857
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Wow what an arrogant piece of work.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:58 AM   #3858
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Everyone who has this in hand says he is enormous. Some even say he isnt displayable....

But go ahead continue your crusade based on pictures alone. Not everyone is some Sideshow fanboy trying to justify their purchase.
Isn't displayable ....lol

Settle down
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:59 AM   #3859
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Don't presume a lot of collectors don't own these. There's plenty of collectors like myself that do. It's the newer collectors that don't own these, looking at photos and making an assumption based off some of these misleading reviewers or opinions, from collectors that just want the monetary value to rise on their new statue.
I don't presume anything. With the number of collectors in the world and to the amount of OG pieces, not many people do have them. And like you said, many new collectors don't have them, so it is good for others to show pics.

You're right though about price and size. It has been said to death that SS Juggernaut is small for the character, no argument. Also, it has been said by virtually everyone that it is overpriced. However, many collectors still want it and willing to pay for it.

I have no illusions about price increase...which will be a downward slide, especially in the current statue climate. The days of statues increasing in value are gone. Still, that does not stop me from buying this.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 12:01 PM   #3860
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD980 View Post
That’s true. My Juggs statue is more like a 1/3 scale. It’s bigger than my OG hulk and Rhino. It’s about the same size as Abomination PF. Now I have two statues that I have a hard time displaying due to their size. I am not complaining though, I love my Juggs statue.
Is more like 1/3.....

He's the Same size as hulk PF with an extra couple handfulls of monster clay wrapped around the muscles to make him bulky.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote