Old 03-10-2017, 04:54 PM   #151
kikoken
Shadowhawk

I need photos of the ex head!!!!
kikoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:17 PM   #152
mickey
The Avengers

I ordered the EX. Mine hasn't arrived yet.
Would like to see how the extra head was presented too.
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 05:50 AM   #153
kikoken
Shadowhawk

Any exclusive head photos?!
Old 03-12-2017, 05:58 AM   #154
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey View Post
I ordered the EX. Mine hasn't arrived yet.
Would like to see how the extra head was presented too.
like Shan said, it's just the regular Ibuki with the EX head separate in a small plastic shell. I didn't order, but I've seen pics. I think they could have went that extra mile..and at least put in the box with it. lol
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:26 AM   #155
dechirico7
The Flash

I received mine a couple weeks ago.
Honestly, if I didn't get the website exclusive portrait...I wouldn't have even bothered with this piece. Sure, she is gorgeous from the neck down, but that regular portrait is so "derpy." The eyes aren't aligned!

I am going to assume this is how the website exclusive portraits will be offered. Chucky will probably be the same. It is just an incentive to buy directly from Koto. Sure, it wold have been nice to have all pieces included in the box, but it definitely isn't a deal breaker when getting the exclusive.

dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 12:26 PM   #156
mickey
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Honestly, if I didn't get the website exclusive portrait...I wouldn't have even bothered with this piece. Sure, she is gorgeous from the neck down, but that regular portrait is so "derpy." The eyes aren't aligned!

I am going to assume this is how the website exclusive portraits will be offered. Chucky will probably be the same. It is just an incentive to buy directly from Koto. Sure, it wold have been nice to have all pieces included in the box, but it definitely isn't a deal breaker when getting the exclusive.
Thanks for sharing!
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 02:51 PM   #157
gomur
The Tick

Got my Ibuki from Hobby-Galaxy but there is no exclusive head?!? The product page clearly showed it so I'm feeling pretty peeved. Hopefully it's just an error that can be fixed - and not an intentional mislead to their customers.

Addendum: Ugh. Customer service states it was a mistake. On the plus side I'll be getting a refund. On the minus side it totally screws me on avoiding after-market prices to get an exclusive. Why THE FRAK couldn't they have notified customers of this "mistake" earlier. No longer peeved. Just flat out pissed.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 07:21 AM   #158
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post
Got my Ibuki from Hobby-Galaxy but there is no exclusive head?!? The product page clearly showed it so I'm feeling pretty peeved. Hopefully it's just an error that can be fixed - and not an intentional mislead to their customers.

Addendum: Ugh. Customer service states it was a mistake. On the plus side I'll be getting a refund. On the minus side it totally screws me on avoiding after-market prices to get an exclusive. Why THE FRAK couldn't they have notified customers of this "mistake" earlier. No longer peeved. Just flat out pissed.
Wow, I am so sorry to hear about this! Definitely misleading, and I agree...they could have notified the customers prior to shipping. While it sucks you will have to pay aftermarket prices on it, at least you get a refund. :/

Quote:

Thanks for sharing! I agree with the derpy face sentiments. lol
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:22 AM   #159
kikoken
Shadowhawk

Thanks for the pics! Agree regarding the regular so happy I got the exclusive version!
Quote: