Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 09-05-2019, 12:57 PM   #221
SONICobra
Batman

looks dope as hell, another piece that if it were 1/4 scale i would have ordered no hesitation. congrats to everyone with this on the way to their collection
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 01:04 PM   #222
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Lol that's actually my HCG Cleric pic and that base was absolute dog sh!t....statue wasn't much better either...lol
Hah! What a coincidence :P And yeah it does actually literally look like dog---- :| You take nice pictures btw

And yeah that one came out looking terrible... HCG does occasionally have some nice looking pieces but they also have some of the absolute worst quality statues I've seen. I would not PO from them because it could turn out anywhere on the spectrum :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
looks dope as hell, another piece that if it were 1/4 scale i would have ordered no hesitation. congrats to everyone with this on the way to their collection
The Q-Collectibles is 1/4th if you want to keep an eye on it, has a thread under general. Looks promising but also looks expensive and it's a new company.

edit: Glad this was 1/3rd, probably got more attention to detail cause of it. Also PCS already did a comic 1/4 and it was well done.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 05:16 PM   #223
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
The Q-Collectibles is 1/4th if you want to keep an eye on it, has a thread under general. Looks promising but also looks expensive and it's a new company.

edit: Glad this was 1/3rd, probably got more attention to detail cause of it. Also PCS already did a comic 1/4 and it was well done.
yeah ive seen that one and for the most part really like it but have some issues with the proportions that kept me from ordering. congrats again on this one, an absolute home run imo
Old 09-09-2019, 02:09 AM   #224
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
yeah ive seen that one and for the most part really like it but have some issues with the proportions that kept me from ordering. congrats again on this one, an absolute home run imo
Yeah I have some issues with it as well, if it doesn't end up well you can search for the old PCS 1/4th. Here's a vid if you've never seen it.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...43?var=9018431

2 versions, one is a diorama sorta
Old 09-09-2019, 10:19 AM   #225
SONICobra
Batman

yeah im on the look out for one of those, been watching for a while now. an exclusive came across ebay not too long ago, price was reasonable but i decided i really just want a reg
Old 09-09-2019, 12:31 PM   #226
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
yeah im on the look out for one of those, been watching for a while now. an exclusive came across ebay not too long ago, price was reasonable but i decided i really just want a reg
Just an FYI if you go for an exclusive in the end, they were supposed to include the call me Kenneth parts as well but the factory forgot them. PCS did have the factory make more and sent them out to people but if you do want the reg parts too make sure you double check with the seller that they have them as they were sent separately and later.
Old 09-14-2019, 11:05 PM   #227
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

Just pulled the trigger on the Judge Dredd 1/3 statue at Sideshow. I was on the waitlist, but didn't want to wait. Final payment is October 15. Do you guys think the EX or in this case the "Cursed Earth" version is necessary?
tripletn@mac.co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 01:10 AM   #228
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

So turns out my waitlist converted for the Cursed Earth version. Had to cancel my regular version and order this version. Might as well, it's the same price for an extra head and the cloak. Should have him in October. So excited.
Old 11-27-2019, 10:33 AM   #229
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I’m going to take the risk and wait to get this in the price range I want such a gorgeous statue. I think had they done the base they advertised it would be top 10 statues I would of owned and the ultimate dredd grail.

Last edited by d rod; 01-11-2020 at 08:55 PM.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 02:48 AM   #230
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

[QUOTE=ryuhayabusa6787;5814115]I’m going to take the risk and wait to get this in the price range I want such a gorgeous statue. I think had they done the base they advertised it would be top 10 statues I would of owned and the ultimate dredd grail.

I wish they would've made the base they originally wanted to make. That said, I love mine. BTW, he's going for $100 off at Sideshow right now.

Last edited by d rod; 01-11-2020 at 08:55 PM.