Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 11-12-2019, 11:17 AM   #91
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Yep, QS already messaged me saying it’s sold out. I’m pissed I missed out. I figured I could wait until the evening to order it, now I’m SOL. Big mistake on their part making the rooted version a small ES and the less popular version TBD.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 03:01 PM   #92
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
Yep, QS already messaged me saying it’s sold out. I’m pissed I missed out. I figured I could wait until the evening to order it, now I’m SOL. Big mistake on their part making the rooted version a small ES and the less popular version TBD.
Only two places left with stock. I just ordered the deluxe through FNC. I have preorders from both places and have had items shipped to me by both companies. They can be trusted. No hassles. My WoW Lich King and Tyrande down in the misc. statues section are from Gameharbors. FNC has payment plans and Gameharbors wants 40% down.

http://www.fanaticanimestore.com/pre...-resin-statue/

https://gameharbors.com/product/quee...0%8f%e4%b8%91/
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:31 PM   #93
M United
The Spirit

Thanks eternal i purchased one from FNC. I messaged queen yesterday telling me i couldn't buy direct even though earlier this year they where willing to sell me t1000 and t800 anyhow they told me to register for the newsletter and i will be told who will be selling it in Australia. Stuff that not taking the risk ordered it from FNC.

What is their shipping like? It said it would be calculated at checkout and it said free for me. I doubt its free.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:36 PM   #94
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

When ordering from FNC the stock counter goes down by 1 regardless of what version is ordered. Currently the combined stock total shows 5 available but it doesn’t differentiate between regular or deluxe which is a slight concern. So if I add 5 regulars to cart the item is out of stock if I try and order a deluxe. The same applies if I order 5 deluxe the item is out of stock if I try and order a regular.
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:46 PM   #95
M United
The Spirit

Are they both limited?
Old 11-12-2019, 04:58 PM   #96
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
Are they both limited?
No, only the deluxe which is 500
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 07:58 PM   #97
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
What is their shipping like? It said it would be calculated at checkout and it said free for me. I doubt its free.
Glad I could help. I sat around yesterday procrastinating and missed out too. The shipping is no different then Spec Fiction. They will email you a total when they're ready to ship. I highly suggest you ask them shipping options to your territory. Standard will take a couple weeks and is default. I always ask for EMS or DHL, it's faster, I can track it and for insurance purposes. It costs more but it's up to you. My packages lately from both places have been around $150-160 from Asia to the US.

@FETTFAN Thanks for the heads up. I have never ordered a piece from FNC that required a choice so that's good to know. I always wondered why some pieces sold out super fast there.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:11 PM   #98
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Glad I could help. I sat around yesterday procrastinating and missed out too. The shipping is no different then Spec Fiction. They will email you a total when they're ready to ship. I highly suggest you ask them shipping options to your territory. Standard will take a couple weeks and is default. I always ask for EMS or DHL, it's faster, I can track it and for insurance purposes. It costs more but it's up to you. My packages lately from both places have been around $150-160 from Asia to the US.

@FETTFAN Thanks for the heads up. I have never ordered a piece from FNC that required a choice so that's good to know. I always wondered why some pieces sold out super fast there.
Is there insurance when posted standard? As in am i covered if anything happens or do i have to choose higher shipping such as express shipping?
Old 11-12-2019, 09:46 PM   #99
M United
The Spirit

QS said they do not work with FNC directly. Does anyone know where they are getting their stock from?
Old 11-12-2019, 10:25 PM   #100
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Only two places left with stock. I just ordered the deluxe through FNC. I have preorders from both places and have had items shipped to me by both companies. They can be trusted. No hassles. My WoW Lich King and Tyrande down in the misc. statues section are from Gameharbors. FNC has payment plans and Gameharbors wants 40% down.

http://www.fanaticanimestore.com/pre...-resin-statue/

https://gameharbors.com/product/quee...0%8f%e4%b8%91/
Thanks for the links! So, I ordered the last Deluxe version that I saw on ebay this morning from toystrike and had to pay a couple hundred more and all up front .

I also PO'd with Fanatic just in case for the deposit. I ended up paying with PP and my CC for extra insurance on both orders, especially if I choose to just ask for a refund 6 months from now from the ebay seller. I'm still trying to confirm that both sources are legit in their ability to provide the ordered items.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote