Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 09:35 PM   #1141
bruceb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet_force_juno View Post
Otherwise this evenings tooingsand froings have been worhtless and you will look rather silly for not illustrating your point
..name calling again....you can't say anything without offending people...typical person that can't win an argument and it's wrong.....the only silly looking person here is you jet force...
Old 03-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #1142
jet_force_juno
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceb View Post
chris king...gruson...cap70..myself...thx..we all offered constructive criticism..some of us even showed pictures...sent emails to cm to correct the errors and nothing.....so again you are wrong.....
..we all believe that when paying $1750 for a figure....we should demand the best and complain whenever we feel the need to...so deal with this..or don't post here any longer.....as others have said to you....
sounds like you are very bitter about the fact that your words went ignored. Judging by your self important tone I can understand why CM set up an automatic forwarding rule for your messages straight to the deleted items folder*

bruceb, the fundamental problem with your argument is that you DON'T pay $1750, or even $1 for CM's. You don't own any, and simply never will because they don't meet your high standards. So why bother trying to convince the rest of us. Send you messages to CM - they are wasted. You're preaching to the un-convertable kiddo

* citation needed
Old 03-23-2008, 09:48 PM   #1143
jet_force_juno
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceb View Post
..name calling again....you can't say anything without offending people...typical person that can't win an argument and it's wrong.....the only silly looking person here is you jet force...
that's MISTER jet force to you...

and it wasn't name calling - I merely called on you to get your pictures out as you threatened to earlier.

There is no argument here. I am not arguing with you over likeness. I am merely pointing out how poiintless I find your posts.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:24 PM   #1144
P1X4R
Producer

i guess we can't play nicely.
Closed Thread