Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

» Spotlight
BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2016, 10:05 AM   #21
Great Pheidias
Nightwing
 
Great Pheidias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I agree that Zeus, Hades and Posioden(sp) should be really big pieces. I really can't wait to see what they do with Aphrodite. I'm hoping since everyone wants to see a larger breasted statue that They use Aphrodite as a reason to do this. Or maybe Herra... Is that Zeus's wife? Or hell, why not both of them!!!!
the BIGGER the BETTER!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 12:26 AM   #22
TNovak
Suicide Squad
 
TNovak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Frozen Wasteland
Posts: 7,374
Watching "Slaying the Beast" episode today and a couple of things came up.

First Hades is about ready. Great news. Then a question came in RE wanting Zeus and he said he is planning to do Aphrodite next (great news for you 13!)
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:26 AM   #23
Marcel54
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Marcel54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 703
He also said that Zeus will be last, because he doesn't like Zeus
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 12:07 PM   #24
TNovak
Suicide Squad
 
TNovak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Frozen Wasteland
Posts: 7,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
He also said that Zeus will be last, because he doesn't like Zeus
I saw that too. I'm fine with that, although I would prefer it go Hades, Aphrodite, Zeus.

I think he said at the beginning there would be 9 made.

So

Athena
Ares
Poseidon
Hades
Aphrodite
Zeus
Hera

and who else do you think?

I suspect

Apollo and Hermes?
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 08:29 PM   #25
Great Pheidias
Nightwing
 
Great Pheidias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I saw that too. I'm fine with that, although I would prefer it go Hades, Aphrodite, Zeus.

I think he said at the beginning there would be 9 made.

So

Athena
Ares
Poseidon
Hades
Aphrodite
Zeus
Hera

and who else do you think?

I suspect

Apollo and Hermes?
Hades and Zeus I would buy..don't care much for an Aphrodite or Hera..they probably look like Arhians anyway
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:27 AM   #26
TNovak
Suicide Squad
 
TNovak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Frozen Wasteland
Posts: 7,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Hades and Zeus I would buy..don't care much for an Aphrodite or Hera..they probably look like Arhians anyway
I will probably buy all, as a completist unable to help myself. But yeah of the group Hera would be the toughest for me to pull the trigger on.

Who wants a statue of a vindictive, bitter, middle aged shrew that meddles in everybody's business?
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:25 AM   #27
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
zeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I will probably buy all, as a completist unable to help myself. But yeah of the group Hera would be the toughest for me to pull the trigger on.

Who wants a statue of a vindictive, bitter, middle aged shrew that meddles in everybody's business?
I married one!!
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:15 AM   #28
Great Pheidias
Nightwing
 
Great Pheidias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
I married one!!
wtf bro..not good to say bad things about your wife..

anyways did she tell you NEVER to buy another ARH statue again? Should I put her on the list?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 01:12 PM   #29
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
zeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,325
Yes. why do I still buy this CRAP ,is what she says!
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 01:14 PM   #30
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil
 
crimsinwing1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 5,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
I married one!!
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com