Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Erick Sosa

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 11:38 AM   #131
le Gardien
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I just saw this long thread , and if I can't blamed the sculptor , however the producer HIM be blamed. It's unaceptable .
I'm not here to debate on poverty of some countries ,just it's revolting to give $$ across these poor guys.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #132
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhaha69 View Post
Blatant ripping off.....man, that sucks. This is why I hate people in general. Dang shame to see it happen. Not that it matters, but the originals are much better
Old 10-27-2010, 01:13 PM   #133
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
So just to kick this around some more so V isn't too bored while the turtle cooks...

Do you realize how many pieces of art or historical documents are copied so that the might be displayed while the original is preserved? If I go to see the Mona Lisa and am awed by the beauty of the piece and find out a year later it was not the original was I any less awed? If there is a one of a kind historical sculpt should it not be recasted in an effort to preserve it's beauty and ensure future generations can view it? Lastly, per capita doesn't it seem like there are a he'll of a lot of people with sculpting talent in the Phillipines and Brazil compared to the same area in ...say...Utah maybe? Or Sweden? What the hell is up with that???

Hey hey hey!!!!!! ... but you are right... We do suck att having talented sculptors..
Old 10-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #134
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thread closed.
Closed Thread