Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-01-2017, 02:56 PM   #21
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
I thought this thread was specific to mutants... not cosmic... otherwise I'd give a list of 14 cosmic entities I'd want a statue of! I could do it! That's my sh*t
You and me both MrJones! In fact, my XM collection now will be composed of Cosmic characters (Beta Ray Bill, Lady Sif, Odin on Throne, Loki, Hercules, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, etc.) and mutants.

I want to stress not just X-Men, but mutants, because there are some characters in the works that are not X-Men. My hope is XM gets around to making Blob, and Pyro at least because it seems pretty obvious to me...the Brotherhood of mutants (albeit Magneto is in white gear and not red) is more than a strong possibility.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:31 PM   #22
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
You and me both MrJones! In fact, my XM collection now will be composed of Cosmic characters (Beta Ray Bill, Lady Sif, Odin on Throne, Loki, Hercules, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, etc.) and mutants.

I want to stress not just X-Men, but mutants, because there are some characters in the works that are not X-Men. My hope is XM gets around to making Blob, and Pyro at least because it seems pretty obvious to me...the Brotherhood of mutants (albeit Magneto is in white gear and not red) is more than a strong possibility.
A Blob statue would be a ton of fun - pun intended

As for the cosmic characters, besides a small "side collection" of Venom related statues - my whole collection is now cosmic. 20+ cosmic statues! And counting!
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:00 PM   #23
Davidian
Omega Flight

For me, Jim Lee Psylocke. I have the Koto version, which is the best representation of her, but I want 1:4 scale. Sinister would be amazing, but he'd have to be WAY better than the custom Sinister I have on order currently. And what's the deal with Apocalypse? I need a definitive 1:4 version of him, since the Bowen one is the definitive Apoc at the moment.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:59 PM   #24
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
A Blob statue would be a ton of fun - pun intended

As for the cosmic characters, besides a small "side collection" of Venom related statues - my whole collection is now cosmic. 20+ cosmic statues! And counting!
Yes, this is a seriously underutilized area of characters in the statue industry.

I used to buy just about all Marvel statues up to and including Mysterio. But recently, I sold off most my XM statues and only have cosmic characters or mutants left in the Marvel line. I only have Black Bolt, Medusa, Jean Gray Phoenix and Thor. The only other two in my collection is Darkness and Batman Samurai.

Believe me...I have pushed for Asgardians, Eternals, Olympians, et. al numerous times. Where is Valkyrie? Hercules? Loki? Ares? Sersi? Ikaris? What about the rest of the Inhumans?

Can I get a Stranger? Living Tribunal? Galactus? I tire and am bored of boring human characters...YAWN....
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:03 PM   #25
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Yes, this is a seriously underutilized area of characters in the statue industry.

I used to buy just about all Marvel statues up to and including Mysterio. But recently, I sold off most my XM statues and only have cosmic characters or mutants left in the Marvel line. I only have Black Bolt, Medusa, Jean Gray Phoenix and Thor. The only other two in my collection is Darkness and Batman Samurai.

Believe me...I have pushed for Asgardians, Eternals, Olympians, et. al numerous times. Where is Valkyrie? Hercules? Loki? Ares? Sersi? Ikaris? What about the rest of the Inhumans?

Can I get a Stranger? Living Tribunal? Galactus? I tire and am bored of boring human characters...YAWN....
THAT is my language man...

Beyonder! Ego! Watcher!

Honestly my dream statue right now would be a Living Tribunal but in a huge scale.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:10 PM   #26
captoz
Nightwing

Quote:

Haha...well, the mutant thread seems to have ignited some requests for more cosmic characters in 1:4 scale. Like many of you, I collect both. I'd love to see Herc, Warlock, Mantis, Moondragon, Starfox, Photon, Mar-vell, Sersi, more Inhumans, all the Guardians of the Galaxy and Terrax made. There's loads out there that could be done and my collection has an Avengers bias, so there are also many characters that tick both boxes.

Some great mutant and mutant-aligned suggestions being made. Spiral would be awesome. I'd love to see Longshot and blue costume Dazzler too. Characters like Blob, Pyro, Mystique and Avalanche from the Brotherhood would look great facing off against the X-men. Even Destiny would be fantastic-then we'd have the whole Byrne era team.
captoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:19 PM   #27
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Colossus is most wanted out of the X-men.
Magik would be really cool to see as well.

I think Spiral would look amazing for XM!
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:46 PM   #28
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

XM,

Havok

&
Juggernaut please!
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:00 PM   #29
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I mean, Juggernaut is not a mutant either....

So, using that logic, there is nothing preventing Spiral from being made other than fan demand.

And there seems to be no love for Iceman. Poor Bobby.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:23 AM   #30
KELPIE
New Republic

Santa Clause.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote