Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 12-16-2014, 03:22 AM   #651
moonmonkey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

online isnt dead ....i still play ranked matches and theres plenty of players still on it .. there seems to be more edition select endless lobbies than just ultra lobbies but give it a few weeks, then everything will be back to normal

ranked is still alive and well
moonmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 12:44 PM   #652
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

ROFL

how can people play omega, there is more infinites now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya4MqHTPBZQ

thats jut one video on it, but people said there is a ton of Inifinites in the game and thats all people are doing now.

what a waste of time and effort into omega when ultra needed far more work then what they did.

I did get to play some last night again in only one of the 6 rooms that was Ultra only. They gave ryu fast fire ball with his ex speed which is just moronic. he can out zone rose now and he's not supposed to be that good of a zoner. Got to workers smoking crack working on ultra at the same time.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 12:46 PM   #653
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

HAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuzTp3oLiAg

like i said what a waste of time and effort into such a broken game when the core game gets neglected
Old 12-16-2014, 01:14 PM   #654
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

As i said before this will split the community and its already started

As of now there is 3 factions.

1) Ultra players who want the standard core game to be the main and have good well thought out matches

2) Emo Select (without Omega) to be a option so they can just play random versions of their chars.

3) Omega players who love the broken game, easy and crazy combos without any thought

This is the 3 factions as of now from all the forums i read
Old 12-16-2014, 03:26 PM   #655
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
As i said before this will split the community and its already started

As of now there is 3 factions.

1) Ultra players who want the standard core game to be the main and have good well thought out matches

2) Emo Select (without Omega) to be a option so they can just play random versions of their chars.

3) Omega players who love the broken game, easy and crazy combos without any thought

This is the 3 factions as of now from all the forums i read
Well I'm down for option 1!
Only just had a really quick go and ranked still seems fine (never really play any other modes tbh)
Had a very quick go with omega Gouken and to me he actually seems worse a lot of the corner combos don't work, only improvement is tatsu, I could find.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #656
moonmonkey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

whats sad is that theyll probably fix/tweak omega first and leave ultra untouched for a while

i dont see them leaving omega mode with the infinites since they actually hyped it up making it seem like it was a fan service, ill bet they patch the infinites while ultra players are forgotten
Old 12-17-2014, 02:39 AM   #657
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I haven't touched Omega yet.

TRIALS!
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 04:51 AM   #658
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmonkey View Post
whats sad is that theyll probably fix/tweak omega first and leave ultra untouched for a while

i dont see them leaving omega mode with the infinites since they actually hyped it up making it seem like it was a fan service, ill bet they patch the infinites while ultra players are forgotten
yeah that's what I was thinking, don't get me wrong I appreciate the fact they gave us omega for free but get the main game balanced fully first then work on the 'fun' side modes.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:53 AM   #659
moonmonkey

im sure side tournaments of omega will ban several characters .. maybe there wont even be side tournaments due to it being unplayable.. in time players will find more broken things in it and as it is theres already several characters that have infinites and one character freezes the game .. so im sure capcom will patch it since they actually spent time on it and want people to play it ... just the thought of that gets me annoyed

imagine if they put the time and resources in ultra instead of omega, we could have gotten a slightly better balanced game with less glitches and appropriate hitboxes for some characters that need to be tweaked
Old 12-17-2014, 08:59 AM   #660
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

some balancing/hitbox fixes for the main game where in the latest update, for example hugo's hitbox after being dizzied is fixed.