Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 12-31-2018, 10:28 PM   #261
joelyface
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
Wait, wut!? Does she come with the little powers, or are those additions from a Figma or Gundum set?
Yah I added fx to all the characters. These are from Tamashii, the lightning and wave (in clear) sets.
joelyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 02:50 AM   #262
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelyface View Post
Yah I added fx to all the characters. These are from Tamashii, the lightning and wave (in clear) sets.
They look great, they look like they came with it. Very seamless.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 01:33 PM   #263
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Gotta add those effects. Looks awesome.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 09:12 AM   #264
Griffon

Cool accessories & thanks for the info, joelyface.

Here's Phoenix, suggest to snap-fit the figure first (comes in three pieces) then plug her feet to the already assembled flame base. Attach the small clear orange support last.

Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:40 PM   #265
joelyface
Fantastic Four

Damn ... looks so awesome. Cant wait for mine to arrive.
Old 01-03-2019, 06:47 PM   #266
kikoken
Shadowhawk

Wow! Looks great. Hope they release a normal jean too. I’m still holding off buying any until they announce Psylocke (or until I fall in love when I see in hand photos of Rogue and Gambit)
kikoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:20 PM   #267
Griffon

Phoenix's finish turned out crisp & clean. Pony tailed Jean in blue & yellow would be sweet plus Psylocke. Sweeter if Koto makes Angel/Archangel & transformed Iceman in clear light blue forming the classic comic team.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:04 PM   #268
Bea625
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffon View Post
Cool accessories & thanks for the info, joelyface.

Here's Phoenix, suggest to snap-fit the figure first (comes in three pieces) then plug her feet to the already assembled flame base. Attach the small clear orange support last.

The whole team looks awesome together. I knew I would be suckered in at some point. Just got Wolverine/Jubilee for $57 total and Cyclops/Beast for $69 Total. I'm surprised at how little of these are available on eBay and the prices are higher. I'm hoping I can get Prof. X for around $60 and the other 2 packs for about $70-$75. That Rogue/Gambit looks incredible.

What do you guys think about the prices? Do you think they will continue to drop for each release?

I really hope there is an announcement at Toy Fair for extending the line. We really need a proper Jean Grey at the very least. Cable, Morph, Archangel and others would be nice. Villains need to be incorporated. I believe they would sell better than the actual X-Men. Just give me Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Magneto, Juggernaut, Sabertooth and maybe Omega Red/Mystique...fingers crossed.
Bea625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 10:40 PM   #269
joelyface
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea625 View Post
The whole team looks awesome together. I knew I would be suckered in at some point. Just got Wolverine/Jubilee for $57 total and Cyclops/Beast for $69 Total. I'm surprised at how little of these are available on eBay and the prices are higher. I'm hoping I can get Prof. X for around $60 and the other 2 packs for about $70-$75. That Rogue/Gambit looks incredible.

What do you guys think about the prices? Do you think they will continue to drop for each release?
I do find the prices pretty high, I'm in Canada though, and our dollar isn't the greatest now. For example, Phoenix cost $142, to order direct from amiami, Which for me is a bit hard to swallow for a plastic figure :S
Old 01-10-2019, 02:52 PM   #270
Prepared
Doh!

Hello i a new here and i want to tell you the experience of first sight view about statue forum. "The statues forums’ is perfect for displaying alongside with other ARTFX+ statues.
Prepared is offline   Reply With Quote