Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-20-2023, 02:17 PM   #691
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Thanks buddy, long time no talk btw! Hope all is well?

Yeah, if this were a single item that could ONLY ship in a single box I would understand. Prices are what they are.

The fact is they are not, they are two separate boxes thrown into one giant box that is over doubling the price!

Hopefully ant can get this fixed. Because it?s a punishment to anyone who wanted the set.
Yeah it's been way too long, things are well 🙂. Hope you are too!

With a limited set it wouldn't be too difficult to open the big box and pop the smaller ones into shipping boxes to sent them along and help customers out. Whether or not they are willing to is another story.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 04:04 PM   #692
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
Yeah it's been way too long, things are well 🙂. Hope you are too!

With a limited set it wouldn't be too difficult to open the big box and pop the smaller ones into shipping boxes to sent them along and help customers out. Whether or not they are willing to is another story.
I told customer service it was crazy, and I?d like them taken out of the single box and shipped individually.

They said they wouldn?t do that.

For what reason, god only knows.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 04:30 PM   #693
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
I told customer service it was crazy, and I?d like them taken out of the single box and shipped individually.

Probably just because it's unprecedented. I'm sure this was all a lovely conversation!
I mean this is why some single statues ship in multiple boxes; one giant box is a more expensive pain!

Sorry for the aggravation Jopp. Maybe Ant will come through I know they used to have privileged control over lowering PCS product prices at Sideshow with he bail out and all.

Even though I know you still want it more at this point I'd demand a full NRD refund and walk away. This stuff ain't supposed to be a hassle.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 07:07 PM   #694
goatchumby
The Herculoids

Quote:

Liability.

I'm a few miles from SS and still get hit hard with the shipping hammer. I can only imagine what's happening with the rest of you folks (special salut to you overseas collectors). If this keeps up, I might have to head over to the shipping dock with a 4x4 and some bribe money
goatchumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 08:09 PM   #695
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:

Terrible.

I still hope maybe pcs can do something with these for their customers. It's a frustrating situation for sure, these things are expensive enough.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 09:13 PM   #696
qz33
Doctor Doom

Jopp don't you work for FedEx or something?
Maybe warehouse shipping/receiving.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 01:14 AM   #697
Joppula

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Jopp don't you work for FedEx or something?
Maybe warehouse shipping/receiving.
I?m management for UPS for about 10 years now. Unfortunately that grants me little more than a discount when shipping items out.

But even if I could somehow benefit (that?d be great lol) this would still be a pretty ridiculous practice, as I?m sure you?d agree.
Old 01-21-2023, 01:16 AM   #698
Joppula

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Probably just because it's unprecedented. I'm sure this was all a lovely conversation!
I mean this is why some single statues ship in multiple boxes; one giant box is a more expensive pain!

Sorry for the aggravation Jopp. Maybe Ant will come through I know they used to have privileged control over lowering PCS product prices at Sideshow with he bail out and all.

Even though I know you still want it more at this point I'd demand a full NRD refund and walk away. This stuff ain't supposed to be a hassle.

They refunded me already. Really blows. I?ll likely still buy Hugo separately, his shipping is only $100 dollars lmfao.

But hard to tell right now, I?m pretty soured on something I was over the moon excited about.
Old 01-21-2023, 04:13 AM   #699
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Sorry to hear that
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 02:46 PM   #700
Joppula

I?m honestly flabbergasted that this has happened the way it has.

So rather than get ALL of my money now, they?ll take NONE of it, because they insist it ships in a massive box rather than two regular sized boxes.

Even though, bought separately, they ship separately.

For less than half the price.

So now, I?ll let this rot in the warehouse, until heavily discounted, probably with free shipping.

And then they?ll get half of the money they would have had.

Wtf kind of businesses practice is that? Can no one of authority at PCS explain to someone or relevance at Sideshow?

That people who intended to spend the MOST money with the set, are being bent over for absolutely NO reason.

This is literally insane.