Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-25-2018, 04:44 AM   #531
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoex View Post
My paypal also said "pre-approved payment", but the amount has been deduced off my credit card and on the Prime 1 website order details "Installment Status" section, it says "paid", so it looks like they have completed charging me.

What does your Prime 1 "Installment Status" say?
It says "paid", and by the order number it says "full amount paid", and it shows a zero balance.

But nothing has moved from my bank account which is under the amount needed currently.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 05:22 AM   #532
Xenoex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Ahhh so it looks very similar to mine except the amount hasn't been deducted from you linked bank account. Hopefully paypal hasn't tried to take the amount and was declinded due to insufficient funds, thats why no amount ended up being taken out.

Hopefully Prime 1 will get back to you with an update soon. I agree their charging system can catch alot of people by surprise, should give people abit of notice (3 days or so) before charging the paypal account.
Xenoex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 04:48 AM   #533
Chargersfan57

Looks like I'll have the money by Monday so all should be good.
Old 05-26-2018, 01:42 PM   #534
pinecone316
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Looks like I'll have the money by Monday so all should be good.
Nice. I'd feel pretty bad if it got cancelled on me since I've been looking forward to it since they first showed it.
pinecone316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 02:23 PM   #535
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinecone316 View Post
Nice. I'd feel pretty bad if it got cancelled on me since I've been looking forward to it since they first showed it.
I don't have much on order currently and if I had to cancel what few statues I had coming, she'd be the only one I'd keep. She's the only one I 100% wouldn't sacrifice.

Plus with her being sold out on even the regular if mine were to get cancelled what would be my chances to even get her afterwords?

Every other statue I could pick up at a later date if need be. Her...not so much...
Old 05-27-2018, 08:01 AM   #536
Xenoex

Yea she's definitely a keeper and simply can not be on the sacrifice list! Good luck on the order man, let us know how it goes
Xenoex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:08 AM   #537
twstd

I'm pretty surprised at how popular Maria is; I find absolutely nothing appealing about it but more power to you all. The Hunter on the other hand looks ridiculously amazing and since it's not as popular hopefully coupons will work on him later down the road or something. He should look amazing next to Geralt.

Also I wish P1 had the Dark Souls license. If they made anything DS it would be an instant buy.
twstd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:13 AM   #538
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twstd View Post
I'm pretty surprised at how popular Maria is; I find absolutely nothing appealing about it but more power to you all. The Hunter on the other hand looks ridiculously amazing and since it's not as popular hopefully coupons will work on him later down the road or something. He should look amazing next to Geralt.

Also I wish P1 had the Dark Souls license. If they made anything DS it would be an instant buy.
p1 is working on ds stuff
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 11:18 AM   #539
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoex View Post
Yea she's definitely a keeper and simply can not be on the sacrifice list! Good luck on the order man, let us know how it goes
Agreed!

I pulled it off and the money is in my account. Paypal still says preapproved payment of $683.10. Just waiting for it to pull from my bank.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:21 AM   #540
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by twstd View Post

Now that Maria is getting delivered and Eileen will be shown in all her glory I'll more than likely jump on the hunter. I agree the hunter is amazing.

Curious though as to why you don't like Maria. Any reason she's not appealing to you?