Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-06-2017, 05:41 PM   #1021
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Hell I'd glad I posted what I did. Call me a loser when all of you are just helping destroy this hobby by letting SS flood the market with statues as if they were toys.

There is no price conspiracy, it's a fact you guys have been hyping it up so much that they will make this as expensive as a Predator if not more.

I have to put most of you on cause I collect one way and don't like pissing away my hard earn dollars on massively product chinese products that have questionable quality control issues.

Hype + Drooling Forum Posts = Your going to PAY LOTS of $$$, Thanks for helping SS and not the hobbiest.

Simply FACT: Nobody has seen Thanos on Throne yet and you guys are hyping it up like it's the Greatest Piece to come out of Sideshow.

SPOILER ALERT: Thanos will most likely die or LOSE the battle with every single Marvel Character using their power together against him in the last movie. You're Welcome.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 05:48 PM   #1022
adee
Green Arrow

You're right Thanos sucks. I don't even know why they are making a statue of him.

Better?
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 05:50 PM   #1023
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
You're right Thanos sucks. I don't even know why they are making a statue of him.

Better?
No, Thanos is a great character. I would have him win because once you have all the infinite stones in theory you should be unstoppable.

Oh I forgot to say I'm ready for the gangbang, gotta justify the money your spending so let it begin. People shouldn't be mad at me for speaking the truth you should be mad at yourself for letting SideShow make EVEN MORE money off the so-called "Limited Edition Statue" community and flooding it with more pieces than they need to.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 05:50 PM   #1024
pokritz17
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
Hell I'd glad I posted what I did. Call me a loser when all of you are just helping destroy this hobby by letting SS flood the market with statues as if they were toys.

There is no price conspiracy, it's a fact you guys have been hyping it up so much that they will make this as expensive as a Predator if not more.

I have to put most of you on cause I collect one way and don't like pissing away my hard earn dollars on massively product chinese products that have questionable quality control issues.

Hype + Drooling Forum Posts = Your going to PAY LOTS of $$$, Thanks for helping SS and not the hobbiest.

Simply FACT: Nobody has seen Thanos on Throne yet and you guys are hyping it up like it's the Greatest Piece to come out of Sideshow.

SPOILER ALERT: Thanos will most likely die or LOSE the battle with every single Marvel Character using their power together against him in the last movie. You're Welcome.
Drama queen
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:07 PM   #1025
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I'm surprised there was no mention of chemtrails in that diatribe KI.

I fail to understand why you are personally upset over other people's excitement about this piece.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:40 PM   #1026
walokbig
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post

walokbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:40 PM   #1027
leplant
Deadman

SPOILER ALERT: Thanos will most likely die or LOSE the battle with every single Marvel Character using their power together against him in the last movie. You're Welcome.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, now I have no reason to see the movie
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:45 PM   #1028
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

What did I just read on this page! And thank you for time wasted that I'll never get back!!!

Spoiler alert sideshow employees don't read:

Spoiler
Due to All the fans of collecting and thanos collectors loving this piece, drooling and showing their love will surely increase the price of Thanos on Throne ten fold! Expect price of Thanos to now be $2,000 + and that's fine sideshow you can charge $3,000 and will gladly all pay it! As due to hype and also us discussing a piece totally has an effect on the end price! This we all know... Bahhahah

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 08:02 PM   #1029
Harbottle
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Spoiler alert sideshow employees don't read:
100% Fact. They don't even know HOW to read. I have it on good authority they are not even human <cough> lizard people <cough>

Harbottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 08:15 PM   #1030
pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbottle View Post
100% Fact. They don't even know HOW to read. I have it on good authority they are not even human <cough> lizard people <cough>

Sleestaks. I knew it
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote