Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-30-2016, 12:06 AM   #691
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
I was apparently one of the first 10 to preorder the Frazetta Barbarian when it first went up. I still have yet to receive it. Spender and Arahom are bull----ting me left and right. I can't wait to get mine to be done with this ridiculous joke of a company once and for all.
oh man, still waiting!?

Spencer, help this man out !
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 05:27 AM   #692
hyde666
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
A lot of people struggle with this, myself included. Take a deep breath and make the call . You're going to like the statue, it's one of my favorites. And as an added plus, I don't think they have had any issues with the barbarian so it's pretty certain yours will arrive in good shape!
credit where credit is due, i was able to receive email support (from spencer) very promptly yesterday and i'm all sorted now.
hyde666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:04 PM   #693
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Awesome! I love an ARH story with a happy ending!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:08 PM   #694
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
I was apparently one of the first 10 to preorder the Frazetta Barbarian when it first went up. I still have yet to receive it. Spender and Arahom are bull----ting me left and right. I can't wait to get mine to be done with this ridiculous joke of a company once and for all.
Just curious and I don't mean to pry but are you by chance from Canada? I have no information and don't know why this would be but it seems like most of the guys not getting theirs live in Canada. Maybe for some reason he is shipping there last? Maybe can get a bulk shipment or something?

Again I have no inside info but just happened to notice it seemed like Canadian guys weren't getting theirs as fast as the US customers.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:54 PM   #695
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Just curious and I don't mean to pry but are you by chance from Canada? I have no information and don't know why this would be but it seems like most of the guys not getting theirs live in Canada. Maybe for some reason he is shipping there last? Maybe can get a bulk shipment or something?

Again I have no inside info but just happened to notice it seemed like Canadian guys weren't getting theirs as fast as the US customers.
Yes I am from Canada and this explanation makes absolutely no sense.

I am waiting for my Huntress and Barbarian. I finished paying Huntress over 2 years ago. I preordered her during NYCC 2014. We were told my an ARH rep that NYCC 2014 preorders would have a smaller ES edition and include a print/poster signed by Frazetta Jr. Not only that but it was stated by an ARH rep that all NYCC 2014 preorders would ship BEFORE everyone elses.

Barbarian I paid off 1 year ago. I was one of the very first to preorder it and therefore I should have a lower ES and a print as per an ARH Rep.

Neither has shipped. Spencer is now not responding to my messages after he claimed there was no print for Huntress. I have provided proof to the contrary. Now I am getting no response. They won't even reimburse me for Huntress as they cannot hold their end of the bargain.

They are a band of charlatans and thieves. There is no other explanation. They do not hold their promises. They lie. They do not follow their own policies.

Spencer, I know you are reading this. Keep ignoring me. I might just start a lawsuit. Yes I am that angry with your joke of a company. To the mods and admins of statueforum, how many people need to be cheated and ignored by ARH before you ban them and pull their section of the forum?
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 02:03 PM   #696
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Sorry man that sucks. But just to clarify I didn't mean it to be an explanation and I have absolutely no inside (or other for that matter) info, I just noticed that you and a couple of others who post here and ordered right away and yet hadn't received their statues were from Canada so I thought that may be a common denominator and a possible reason for the delay. It does not appear to be the case.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:40 AM   #697
z28barry
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:

I am waiting for my Huntress and Barbarian. I finished paying Huntress over 2 years ago. I preordered her during NYCC 2014. We were told my an ARH rep that NYCC 2014 preorders would have a smaller ES edition and include a print/poster signed by Frazetta Jr. Not only that but it was stated by an ARH rep that all NYCC 2014 preorders would ship BEFORE everyone elses.

Barbarian I paid off 1 year ago. I was one of the very first to preorder it and therefore I should have a lower ES and a print as per an ARH Rep.

Neither has shipped. Spencer is now not responding to my messages after he claimed there was no print for Huntress. I have provided proof to the contrary. Now I am getting no response. They won't even reimburse me for Huntress as they cannot hold their end of the bargain.

They are a band of charlatans and thieves. There is no other explanation. They do not hold their promises. They lie. They do not follow their own policies.

Spencer, I know you are reading this. Keep ignoring me. I might just start a lawsuit. Yes I am that angry with your joke of a company. To the mods and admins of statueforum, how many people need to be cheated and ignored by ARH before you ban them and pull their section of the forum?
I am from Canada as well and ordered the Solo soon as it was listed. I selected auto payment plan and waited for it to show and was even patient about waiting. I emailed several times asking what's going on. I got an email about my order saying it was paid in full and it would ship when in the warehouse. months go by and I email again to see what's going on and the say I only made 1 payment and do I want to complete payment. WTF! one email says I paid in full and will be shipped when in and the other says I only made 1 payment. I don't know about them and think they need to get their sh!t together or get out of the business. Bad taste in my mouth with ARH.
z28barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:50 AM   #698
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28barry View Post
WTF! one email says I paid in full and will be shipped when in and the other says I only made 1 payment. I don't know about them and think they need to get their sh!t together or get out of the business. Bad taste in my mouth with ARH.
Did you only make one payment or did you pay in full?
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 01:53 AM   #699
Rokdweller
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28barry View Post
I am from Canada as well and ordered the Solo soon as it was listed. I selected auto payment plan and waited for it to show and was even patient about waiting. I emailed several times asking what's going on. I got an email about my order saying it was paid in full and it would ship when in the warehouse. months go by and I email again to see what's going on and the say I only made 1 payment and do I want to complete payment. WTF! one email says I paid in full and will be shipped when in and the other says I only made 1 payment. I don't know about them and think they need to get their sh!t together or get out of the business. Bad taste in my mouth with ARH.
In order to help yourself you will need to help them. Do a Paypal history on your payments to their email and send it to them so they can verify your payments. That will make it easy for them to verify. I had 11 pieces and 3 where the auto payments were canceled. The payments were all jacked up. By sending them a excel spreadsheet listing all my payments we were able to sort it out pretty quickly. Is that the way it should be? No, but that is the quickest way to get it sorted out and get your statues. All the best!
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 02:34 AM   #700
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Gee. That doesn't sound complicated at all.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote