Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-17-2016, 04:05 PM   #601
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
That means someone who ordered an EX is out of an EX.
o m g ....
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 07:19 PM   #602
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Did everyone receive his Arkhalla ? I still have no info on mine. And no replys on my emails. Even my post on facebook get deleted. Is ARH fraud?
Old 12-14-2016, 07:44 PM   #603
dao2
Cyclops

Call them.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:00 PM   #604
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Did everyone receive his Arkhalla ? I still have no info on mine. And no replys on my emails. Even my post on facebook get deleted. Is ARH fraud?
definitely call them
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:06 PM   #605
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
got mine a while back from ARH with almost no flaws on the statue. my case was a bit odd for me because when i ordered it did not show up on my ARH account for...even when i completed my 6 month payment plan. i emailed them and got a response fairly quick and they gave me an order number that confirmed my order existed and I called them once...then left it at that until 6-7 months later when it was paid off and it started to ship out. i later sent them a final email asking if mine was shipping out and got a reply pretty quick confirming mine was on its way.

in the end i did get my EX it and it's now sitting in my statue storage room.

so no...not a fraud really. customer service is the worst but i don't think it's a fraud.

now...i would get worried if you paid it off and all of a sudden when you call it says "number is disconnected." or the FB page shuts down. in that case I would be calling my credit card company or paypal.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:46 PM   #606
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
i doubt your the only one who hasn't received one. i would work on trying to get a refund.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:11 AM   #607
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I'm very annoyed with this whole thing. They shipped it last month but I never received tracking number or Canada Post never gave me any notice card. What pisses me off is Id paid Fedex and got USPS shipping. It was shipped back to them. They claim it was the same street # and name. The only thing I know was right was the postal code because I called Canada Post about it. They only gave me the tracking # after I'd asked where the shipping was.

I contacted them 2 weeks + ago and said they have checked it and will ship it but they could not apply my fedex account #. I've emailed Spencer tonight to see why it takes so long to re-ship my statue.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:50 PM   #608
Finisher
Blue Falcon

At least you get a reply....I dont get anything now after the first answere. And this answere was just a lie:

Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016
This is Spencer from ARH Studios. Thank you for contacting us. We have added you to our list of customers to ship over the course of the next week.
Is there anything else I can do for you?
Spencer T
ARH Studios

Makes me angry...
Old 12-22-2016, 03:32 AM   #609
VS1976

Mine finally shipped via FedEx. I do think there needs to be better organization when it comes to mailing. They used old address on my account even though payment address was to my new address and I'd asked repeatly to ship to that address and it wasn't. Though they corrected the address, the business name was never changed. Glad though it was shipped through FedEx and not USPS so I am able to know what address it is going to.
Old 12-23-2016, 08:22 PM   #610
VS1976

Surprise to get her today. The hair is a b*tch to get in and out. I actually smudge the hair on the back of the statue. Overall very happy with it.