Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 12-02-2016, 11:33 PM   #331
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
Arahom has decided that he will be doing the Arhian 3 through the factory. As far as the editions of the Sha-Ryn and the Medusa with Legs, we are really close to our 100 edition mark.
Spencer, just curious with the Medusa With Legs, Nov 30 is the listed arrival date on the site. Is it looking to be available Jan-Feb 2017? Any information you have is appreciated
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:17 AM   #332
The13thWarlock

Spencer, do you have or can you get from Arahom a new ship date for Medusa w/ legs and Sha-ryn? Same question as a week ago. I looked at the website but they are still showing the November release date. Thanks.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:54 AM   #333
ambasah
Red Skull

can anyone tell me when authorized dealers are supposed to receive death dealer? I live in Canada and ordered from my local comic/toy shop and they haven't heard boo.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:51 AM   #334
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Spencer, do you have or can you get from Arahom a new ship date for Medusa w/ legs and Sha-ryn? Same question as a week ago. I looked at the website but they are still showing the November release date. Thanks.
Any update on this Spencer?
Old 12-06-2016, 02:18 PM   #335
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Spencer, just curious with the Medusa With Legs, Nov 30 is the listed arrival date on the site. Is it looking to be available Jan-Feb 2017? Any information you have is appreciated
I am still waiting for Arahom to verify, however, Jan-Feb is looking like it will be our expected arrival date.

I ask that you guys please remember that this means it will arrive here at the warehouse between January and February 2017. I will still need to process and ship the statues out.

This delay is one of the reasons we opted to switch to in-house production. Starting with the Valkryie, once you have made your final payment on your statue you will receive it at most a month later.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:25 PM   #336
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
I am still waiting for Arahom to verify, however, Jan-Feb is looking like it will be our expected arrival date.

I ask that you guys please remember that this means it will arrive here at the warehouse between January and February 2017. I will still need to process and ship the statues out.

This delay is one of the reasons we opted to switch to in-house production. Starting with the Valkryie, once you have made your final payment on your statue you will receive it at most a month later.
That's not a bad delay. Thanks for the info.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:40 PM   #337
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Not a bad delay at all if this holds true. I am looking at a few pieces, but I will not buy anything until Sha-ryn is in my hands. I look forward to getting her and if QC holds up, I will def purchase more statues from this company.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 03:40 PM   #338
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegameman2011 View Post
Not a bad delay at all if this holds true. I am looking at a few pieces, but I will not buy anything until Sha-ryn is in my hands. I look forward to getting her and if QC holds up, I will def purchase more statues from this company.
Yeah. Your first sentence there was exactly what went through my head but I decided not to write it. In addition to pumping out great works they need to maintain some serious fidelity.

The number one question on a lot of people's minds is this: Is ARH going to do what they say and will they deal with me honestly and fairly?
Old 12-06-2016, 03:46 PM   #339
The13thWarlock

Spencer, one more question. With the AP statues that are being produced in house, can buyers get certain things customized? For example, can you get the Valkyrie with black hair or brown eyes? Could you get the fur done a different color? And if so, is there a limit or additional cost?

By limit I mean would a change of eye color be appropriate but a whole new color scheme wouldn't be allowed.

Thanks.

Oh, by the by, I think this is the first time the question has been asked so you might not be able to look back in the thread to answer it from another writer.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:32 PM   #340
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Spencer, one more question. With the AP statues that are being produced in house, can buyers get certain things customized? For example, can you get the Valkyrie with black hair or brown eyes? Could you get the fur done a different color? And if so, is there a limit or additional cost?

By limit I mean would a change of eye color be appropriate but a whole new color scheme wouldn't be allowed.

Thanks.

Oh, by the by, I think this is the first time the question has been asked so you might not be able to look back in the thread to answer it from another writer.

As far as customization goes, I would need to ask Arahom. Since he is not currently in the office, so I can't just ask him now, I don't have the answer at this time. I would not think however that MINOR changes to the color scheme, i.e. eye color and hair color, would not be a problem.

Again, I will need to ask for an official statement to verify, but this is what I think will be the answer.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote