Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Just been confirmed $500.01. I guess that's u out

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:10 PM   #192
Igo
Producer
Producer

Glad everyone is digging this, pretty stoked. We went through an a$$-load of concepts and pretty thorough pose-studies to get this right. Still came down to some last second adjustments before the show.

What would you guys guess is the exclusive? Or what would you like to see as one? Looking at you specifically VS.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:38 PM   #193
Khev
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Igo as I lifelong ESB fan I consider this to be the definitive licensed Boba Fett collectible. Well done!

How about a switch out preproduction helmet as the exclusive?

Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:53 PM   #194
ICEBERG
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Glad everyone is digging this, pretty stoked. We went through an a$$-load of concepts and pretty thorough pose-studies to get this right. Still came down to some last second adjustments before the show.

What would you guys guess is the exclusive? Or what would you like to see as one? Looking at you specifically VS.
Congrats.. You guys did a awesome job with this one.

For the Exclusive like to see a switched out arm with a different rifle maybe or different hand pose?
ICEBERG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:55 PM   #195
ambasah
Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEBERG View Post
Congrats.. You guys did a awesome job with this one.

For the Exclusive like to see a switched out arm with a different rifle maybe or different hand pose?
that's what I was thinking. Given the pose, I can't imagine what else would work.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:16 PM   #196
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I can't even think of a good exclusive. lol. How about a mini Slave 1? I got nothing. lol
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:17 PM   #197
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

Thor's Asgard Sword of Omens would make a good exclusive

j/k
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:50 PM   #198
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:

As much as people complained and made fun of it I have to admit I really liked the Mandalorian Artifact that came with the first PF. Something along those lines I could see displaying next to this PF. I honestly can't think of anything else I'd be interested in. If it came with any switch-out parts I couldn't see changing up what I'm currently seeing as it looks perfect as is to me.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:06 PM   #199
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Han in Carbonite as exclusive !! :P

asking for exclusive I guess we are still far away from PO day ?

Do you know when Vader will be going up Igo ?
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:41 PM   #200
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:

Great job on the ESB Boba Fett, Mr. Igo. My favorite from this year's Con. I really wanna get this, but I just ask that you guys please, please get the production piece as close as possible to the proto.

As far as an Exclusive goes. It's really hard to think of one for Boba Fett. I didn't really like the artifact you came up with for the first Fett PF. I've been staring at the pics of this from the Con and trying to think of what you guys can use. All I can really think of that would actually be really cool and unique is what you guys did with the Mythos Fett and all the lightsaber trophies he had holstered on the back of his belt.

But instead of lightsaber trophies, it would seem that there's enough room on the back of his belt to add Han Solo's blaster in a holster as a type of new trophy. Very similar to his holstered sidearm blaster. Either by adding it on or being able to swap it out with his sidearm would work really well.

What do you guys think? I honestly can't think of anything else that could possibly be better than that. If you guys can think of something else besides that then by all means do it up!
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote