Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 07-04-2016, 03:11 PM   #971
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
I can do that next time I have him out, but that will be 6 months away or longer after the place is rebuilt. I may take it out and snap a few pictures for your request since there is practically none in existence...

We just got done moving to a new temp housing that's many miles closer to our house that burned down, so everything is scattered about still. When I can get to my CC boxes, I will take Arnold out and snap a few pictures with mag equipped.
Thanks Enforcer! [and sorry to hear about your house man, that really sucks ]
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 10:52 PM   #972
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

hey, does anyone have any extra clothes for this guy? I would love to buy the shirt and or the jacket...
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 12:13 PM   #973
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post
hey, does anyone have any extra clothes for this guy? I would love to buy the shirt and or the jacket...
The shirt is sculpted onto the statue while the jacket is a real fabric jacket, so you may be able to get that.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:36 AM   #974
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I just recieved mine and love it!! I wasnt sure about the sculpted clothes but having it displayed the combo of the two really pulls it together and the headsculpt and finish I think are very well done. Now just to wait for the endo to come along with it.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 02:20 PM   #975
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by darb View Post
I just recieved mine and love it!! I wasnt sure about the sculpted clothes but having it displayed the combo of the two really pulls it together and the headsculpt and finish I think are very well done. Now just to wait for the endo to come along with it.
Hey darb, are you able to post pics of your 1/4 Arnold, with the hand that has the magnetic rings?[As most people post pics of it with the M-16 grenade launcher].Cheers!
Old 08-26-2016, 06:04 PM   #976
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

I actually like the magnetic rings version better....
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 08:15 PM   #977
darb

Yes, I will take a couple photos of it give me a few and I really like that version better since it fits with that part in the film. The whole piece is really nicely finished.
Old 08-27-2016, 01:00 AM   #978
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I am actually sort of close to taking my pictures but it's been delayed recently... right after I got out my 1:1 bust it was on my todo list to take out Arnold but then I got hit with my first ever ocular migraine. Not a fun experience and I had a headache for three days after, and been feeling messed up for a week now.

I'll do it when I'm up to it but if darb beats me to it I'll forget about it
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 01:03 AM   #979
darb

here is a couple really quick shots I took they are horrible but plan on takng better ones over the weekend.

Old 08-27-2016, 01:19 AM   #980
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by darb View Post
here is a couple really quick shots I took they are horrible but plan on takng better ones over the weekend.

Nice