Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-10-2021, 08:31 AM   #341
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
lol same here but i kinda did this to myself aswell. i have Cammy 1/3, 1 of the prime 1 statue, chun-li morrigan P2 and P1, Chun-li Blue and Black plus 2 other statue from another website they all hit me within a 2 month period. with so many, i had to change the payment to payment plan.

btw i just got notification for other 3 chun li statue. according to sideshow, they will be arriving to their warehouse on the 12th of this month.
I'm having a recent "parade" of statues arrive too. Just got the Cammy 1/3 Evo Set. Cheetah from Tweeterhead is supposed to arrive tomorrow. And I just converted this Morrigan from a payment plan to a single payment last night so she would ship (only had 2 payments left). Fortunately all of these were either on a payment plan or paid for upon PO (in the case of Cheetah). That's got to be the most number of statues I've had ship in such a short time span (and over half were 1/3 scale!). Sometimes I guess the stars just align...
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 02:05 PM   #342
dao2
Cyclops

Everyone tries to get stuff out before CNY, not new :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 06:17 PM   #343
dao2
Cyclops

Some pics of morgan An Le posted on facebook, little too bright and a little fuzzy but probably better then I could do :P

Old 03-10-2021, 06:34 PM   #344
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

I really dislike those pictures... The colours seem a little bit too bright. Hope it's due to the camera
Westhelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 08:16 PM   #345
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Face seems like it is a tad bit too simple and could have used a bit more makeup, but other than that she looks good to me
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 09:25 PM   #346
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Face seems like it is a tad bit too simple and could have used a bit more makeup, but other than that she looks good to me
Everything coming out of the 'new' PCS seems generally good, but the trend with the factories they've been using appears to be fairly flat skin paint apps, especially on faces.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 10:10 PM   #347
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
I really dislike those pictures... The colours seem a little bit too bright. Hope it's due to the camera
The pictures are indeed too bright

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Everything coming out of the 'new' PCS seems generally good, but the trend with the factories they've been using appears to be fairly flat skin paint apps, especially on faces.
I mean what was shown on po was just 1 skin tone with a tiny hint of red air brushed over her eyes :<

They're not great pictures, I wouldn't really take away anything from them.
Old 03-10-2021, 10:27 PM   #348
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Some pics of morgan An Le posted on facebook, little too bright and a little fuzzy but probably better then I could do :P

Her boobs looks weird. Pass!
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 04:09 AM   #349
zeheero
Justice League

I might have to return the statue if that is how it looks in the final product.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 04:49 AM   #350
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

compare to the original her face is bit off. the final product face look more elongated (or maybe thats the angle of the picture).

and as mentioned above, the boobs also look bit different. the original look more roundish while the release version look like they been pull down a bit. again it could be the picture angle. until we get better and more high quality picture, it is hard to say.

the face does look more pale compare to how the original with makeup. this make me wonder how will the pink one look like, since they already look more pale compare to green one.

im really hopping they didn't rush the product, especially the chun li.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote