Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-04-2017, 07:50 AM   #1
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

XM Studios Lizard 1/4 Bust

I couldn't find a thread for this guy so I'm starting one. This was my favourite of all XM's busts that I saw at STGCC! It's freaking huge and really dynamic.

XM Studios Lizard 1/4 Scale Bust STGCC 2017
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:45 AM   #2
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Together with Winter Soldier's PO, we will also be opening PO on 18th Oct 11p.m. for the massive Lizard Bust! Retailing at SGD399, this scaly behemoth is set at an extremely low ES of 200. 4th in the line of XM's unique 1/4 scale busts, these pieces are perfect for space conscious collectors who prefer a balance of affordability and display space over full scale 1:4 piece."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:37 AM   #3
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios Europe News

"That, changing like the snake, I might be free to cast off flesh wherein I dwell confined."

XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Lizard! The doctor who tragically turned into reptile monster is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. The vicious and ferocious monster has superhuman strength, razor sharp claws and teeth, with a tail powerful enough to shatter concrete.Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish.

Curt Connors was a gifted surgeon who went into a war to help his country. He performed "meatball" surgery on wounded GIs, but his arm was injured in a blast and had to be amputated. He eventually became obsessed with uncovering the secrets of reptilian regeneration, and studied reptilian biology extensively. Connors finally determined a serum taken from the DNA of a reptile. He had successfully regrown the missing limb of a rabbit, and, despite the warnings of his wife, chose to test it on himself. Connors ingested it, and his arm did indeed grow back. Unfortunately, it had one side effect: Connors was subsequently transformed into a reptilian monster and a regular enemy of Spider-man – Lizard!

XM Studios Facebook

Old 10-27-2017, 07:45 AM   #4
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Augustine Loh and Primo Collectibles at STGCC 2017

XM Studios Facebook

Old 12-20-2018, 08:47 AM   #5
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Ang Seng

"Final improving the paint app on lizard bust and the eyes chips before going into the production...", Ang Seng.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

Old 11-04-2019, 11:53 AM   #6
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Joshua Olson

"I really love XMs 1/4 busts, some of the best I've seen. Just wish it didn't take them 3 years to get them out. Lizard is #3 for me and I hope they do a sinister six, Goblin looks great and I can't wait to add him. They did a helluva job on the eyes and water effects. Another home run XM!", Joshua Olson.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

Old 11-04-2019, 01:47 PM   #7
Peedi
The Secret Six

Looks great.

I’d buy a Lizard 1/4 but I want a full body statue and I don’t want to pay a lot (relatively) for it. Best hope would be SS making one but they like making the same Spidey characters over and over and over and over and...XM nailed Lizard twice.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 07:08 AM   #8
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Looks great.

I’d buy a Lizard 1/4 but I want a full body statue and I don’t want to pay a lot (relatively) for it. Best hope would be SS making one but they like making the same Spidey characters over and over and over and over and...XM nailed Lizard twice.
Why don't you get the 1/4 scale Lizard XM already did. it's an amazing statue (that takes up quite some space but still amazing)?
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote