Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-31-2017, 12:26 AM   #111
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Im hoping soon! I have my last payment on this, iron studios Batman and Thanos on throne this January and they are all paid. I’m ready for them all!
That will be an awesome start to the new year! Grats
Post pics of that Bats if you don't mind. Very intrigued.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 02:31 AM   #112
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
That will be an awesome start to the new year! Grats
Post pics of that Bats if you don't mind. Very intrigued.
Yeah I’m equally pumped for all of them! It’s going to probably be busy through out this whole year. I have more pre orders than ever before. Those 3 I mentioned along with XM Carnage, Weapon X, Dark Phoenix, Hulkbuster, White Magneto, Prime 1 Venom, Sideshow’s Wolverine and I think that’s all of them currently. I will try to post some pics of him. It’s going to be my first 1/3 status ever.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 12:55 PM   #113
Obi Wan
Fantastic Four

I want this piece so bad.. but I already have the Kotobukiya Fine art juggernaut and Wolverine squaring off.. not sure if I can do $750 for 2 characters i already have.... plus I have SS Wolverine PF on pre-order.
Obi Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:18 PM   #114
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

To each their own, just don't kick yourself later!! This piece is amazing (in pictures), and if weren't for SS Wolverine v Hulk, it might be the BEST Wolverine dio IMO. Though I'm not going to lie, the price is steep even w the flex payments. I hope you make the best decision for you...
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 02:10 PM   #115
Obi Wan
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
To each their own, just don't kick yourself later!! This piece is amazing (in pictures), and if weren't for SS Wolverine v Hulk, it might be the BEST Wolverine dio IMO. Though I'm not going to lie, the price is steep even w the flex payments. I hope you make the best decision for you...
I LOVE juggernaut so this is such a tough one.. but $750 for 1/6 scale is hard. I've been shifting my focus to 1/4. If they do a 1/4 scale jugg i would be all over it, price wouldnt matter
Obi Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 06:50 PM   #116
WolverineFan
I am da law!

It is a 1:6 scale and the price is high but you have to remember that you are getting a big base with two statues instead of one which is why the price is high. If you want it and are on the fence, I would buy it because the aftermarket price for this is going to very high. Batman vs Bane is already crazy prices on eBay. Iron studios generally make very low ES for their dioramas
Old 12-31-2017, 07:50 PM   #117
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I agree on the 2 statues for 1 value but it's crazy that it is $100 more at 1/6 than the 1/5 scale wolverine v Hulk less than one year later. Either way, I second the rest. Batman v Bane is already over a grand. This isn't like wolverine v Hulk in that they made 25,000 million of them.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:50 AM   #118
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

You guys remember magneto vs Sentinel 1/6 Diorama? You can't find it anywhere now . Last three sales I've seen over 2K US. There are thousands of X collectors out there I wouldn't hesitate to get this one.
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:26 AM   #119
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
You guys remember magneto vs Sentinel 1/6 Diorama? You can't find it anywhere now . Last three sales I've seen over 2K US. There are thousands of X collectors out there I wouldn't hesitate to get this one.
I know 2 of those magneto vs sentinel belong to me and my brother and there is only 300 of them in the world. As for sales, I don’t doubt that price but on eBay I just seen a seller have it for $1299 best offer but I get the point you are trying to make. There is a low edition size for dioramas and Wolverine and Juggernaut are fan favorite characters. The prices will skyrocket once sideshow sells this out.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:57 PM   #120
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Being a big fan of The Juggernaut and not being very rich unfortunately, I can only say one thing guys: get this diorama while you can!
I have almost run out of space at home but for a statue of the unstoppable force of nature I always have space even if it would mean I'd have to sell my bed to make room for it.

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote