Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 02-27-2019, 01:15 AM   #11
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
This energy could have gone into a decent Infinity War line or expanding X-Men '92.
No need to bother, Diamond is making PVC MCU and X-Men statues that're bigger and cheaper.

Here in the US, GameStop, ThinkGeek, and Barnes & Noble stores have a tough time selling ArtFX+ statues even when they're discounted 50% or more.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:22 AM   #12
hunnipot85
Blue Falcon

I would only buy a Leta Lestrange from this line. I hope they make her. Zoe Kravitz was stunning in the role.

hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:41 AM   #13
Tushar
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
No need to bother, Diamond is making PVC MCU and X-Men statues that're bigger and cheaper.

Bigger is a problem for me. They cost more to ship and end up amounting to the same as ArtFX+. And Diamond's finish leaves a lot to be desired anyway.

For X-Men, I've turned to the action figures by Hasbro, purely for their deep roster. They just announced Nightcrawler, Cyclops/Juggernaut, Magneto/Quicksilver/Wanda, Blink, Beast and Mystique, among many others.

For my MCU wishlist, I'm considering Iron Studios, if I still have the money. Their Star-Lord looks kick-ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Here in the US, GameStop, ThinkGeek, and Barnes & Noble stores have a tough time selling ArtFX+ statues even when they're discounted 50% or more.
If only Koto chose sensible characters to begin with and then priced them sensibly... They backed DCEU over MCU and now they're backing Fantastic Beasts over Harry Potter. Bet this line ends up in that discount pile.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:46 AM   #14
Tushar
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnipot85 View Post
I would only buy a Leta Lestrange from this line. I hope they make her. Zoe Kravitz was stunning in the role.
Strange of the movie to treat its best character in the worst possible way.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote