Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 07-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
Royd
Producer
Producer

Nicola Scott Artwork Available For Sale - BOP, Secret Six!

Nicola Scott Original Art For Sale!

For those familiar with the work of talented Australian comic artist Nicola Scott, I would like to announce that I will be assisting Nicola with the sale of her original comic art including artwork from her recent work for DC – Birds of Prey and Secret Six.

For those not immediately familiar with Nicola’s work, I highly recommend you check out some of her recent books to see what you’ve been missing out on! Nicola first moved into the comic book industry, as a penciller, in 2001 with work for Australian publisher, Phosphorescent Comics.

Since 2004, Nicola has worked for Dark Horse, Top Cow, Image and IDW. She recently wrapped up a near two year stint on Birds of Prey for DC Comics and has completed a year’s worth of issues for the on-going Secret Six title with writer Gail Simone. Nicola is currently under Exclusive Contract with DC Comics.

If interested in viewing some of the work which Nicola is currently offering for sale, please visit the following website –

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArt...t.asp?GCat=111 There you will find a starting selection of pages from such titles as Birds of Prey and Secret Six.

Pricing is as marked for each page (all prices are in US dollars) with the cost of air mail postage to (for example) the USA working out to around $35.00-$40.00 (insurance will cost extra). Air mail usually takes between 7-10 working days between Australia and the USA . Postage costs to other parts of the world will likely be a similar cost to that quoted for the USA . Payment by Paypal is preferred and can be made to roydster@yahoo.com This e-mail address can also be used to contact me regarding orders.

Artwork will be shipped flat and securely packaged using sturdy materials (foam core board) and plastic bags.

If you are after a specific page from any of the above-mentioned series which is not currently displayed for sale at my comicartshop, please contact me and I will check its availability and confirm with Nicola. Please note that Nicola has available a good selection of pages from her work on Birds of Prey and Secret Six. If you know the issue and page number of a favourite page, I can see if it is available. These pages are currently in Nicola’s possession and will take some time to process so your patience is appreciated.

I hope I can help you find a Nicola Scott original for your collection! Warm regards,

Royd Burgoyne
Perth, Australia
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
67wm
The Flash

PM sent
67wm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
Royd
Producer
Producer

Hey Bill, got your PM

Could I ask those interested in Nicola's work to please e-mail me via roydster@yahoo.com as my inbox here fills up quickly because I'm too lazy to delete stuff
Old 07-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
She is cute as a button too!!
mwf6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:16 AM   #5
Royd
Producer
Producer

Hey Bill,

Just sent you a PM with a response to your query re Nicola's artwork. Grateful if you could get back to me via roydster@yahoo.com

Thanks mate! Best,

Royd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67wm View Post
PM sent
Old 07-12-2009, 09:21 AM   #6
Royd
Producer
Producer

She certainly is a delightful person and far more attractive than most artists I've met

Here's a pic outside the bar where the Supanova Perth VIP party was held. L-R - Gabrielle, Nicola Scott (artist on DC's BOP and Secret Six), Gil Birmingham (Twilight), Marianne de Pierres (Fantasy writer) and Jennifer Fallon (Fantasy writer) -

Best,

Royd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwf6171 View Post
She is cute as a button too!!