Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

View Poll Results: How Many Of you think Sideshow Should make Old Spiderman Comiquette Variant
Yes, I want Sideshow to make Old Spiderman Comiquette Variant 38 43.18%
No, I dont want Sideshow to make Old Spiderman Comiquette Variant 50 56.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2014, 01:22 AM   #1
dutch1987
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Post Sideshow should make Old Spiderman Comiquette Variant??

Want to open a poll & see how many of us will be buying Variant of Spiderman Comiquette if sideshow plans to do it.
dutch1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:25 AM   #2
dutch1987

I hope Sideshow rep from here will see this poll N make this variant possible..... any official word from Alex will be awesome.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:28 AM   #3
mistermark
Birdman

I hate variants and it is a slippery slope. Then they could do Dr Doom variant, Captain America, etc... it would really miff collectors probably. The Spidey Comm from 2010 however is ONE variant I would enjoy seeing made into Spideys classic colors. That is all though but I doubt they would do it. It would be really shady. From the threads a lot of collectors are getting really fed up with variants. No variants but I am quite upset I missed out on him. Maybe if they did a small limited run of the comm from 2010 but not make it a habit sort of like the killer croc statue from DC.
mistermark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:33 AM   #4
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Black and Red. Yup.

I don't have Spidey that color in my collection.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:34 AM   #5
dutch1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermark View Post
I hate variants and it is a slippery slope. Then they could do Dr Doom variant, Captain America, etc... it would really miff collectors probably. The Spidey Comm from 2010 however is ONE variant I would enjoy seeing made into Spideys classic colors. That is all though but I doubt they would do it. It would be really shady. From the threads a lot of collectors are getting really fed up with variants. No variants but I am quite upset I missed out on him. Maybe if they did a small limited run of the comm from 2010 but not make it a habit sort of like the killer croc statue from DC.
about Dr Doom PF & Cap PF what kind of variant u expect. for Spidy & Hulk there r previously released variants as you can see old Spidy PF 3 variants. Hulk PF-Hulk & Spidy Dio 2 variants also Hulk Comi 3 Variant. so i will welcome sideshows decision if they planned to do Spidy Comi variant. I bought Campbell spidy & sold it coz its 1/5 & didnt liked it coz old Comi is in mind. I m still positive they will do Spidy Comi variant.......
Old 10-10-2014, 01:34 AM   #6
built2shred
Phoenix

Normally I would say no, but now I say why not.... Bottom line is SS does variants and their not going to change so why not bring back some of their classics that other people missed..... SS would make some serious bucks if they brought back Doom and Spidey Comm....

For Doom on the throne they could do a full sculpt instead of mix media...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:41 AM   #7
mistermark
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Normally I would say no, but now I say why not.... Bottom line is SS does variants and their not going to change so why not bring back some of their classics that other people missed..... SS would make some serious bucks if they brought back Doom and Spidey Comm....

For Doom on the throne they could do a full sculpt instead of mix media...
It,s true. I hate to say it, but I WOULD buy a Spidey Comm 2010 variant. That is the only one I would go for though. He would have to be the same price and quality. I think the J Scott C one looks crappy. Passed on that one. You never know, SS may do it but we shall see. My guilt would get the better of me buying a variant
mistermark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:06 AM   #8
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

i wouldn't mind seeing a variant. that would be cool. but i would rather have the blue a darker blue.,like really dark a midnight blue. and would love for an all new head sculpt so that you can see some facial features under that mask. that's the one thing i didn't like about the portrait.and the main reason i sold mine. it seems so out of place with the rest of the body for the body was so well sculpted and defined.
if they did what im suggesting i would be all over it. and would happily purchase it again.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:16 AM   #9
azurepred
Zot

Only if it was the symbiote costume
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:35 AM   #10
jkazemi
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I would love to get Red/Blue classic statue of Spiderman.
jkazemi is offline   Reply With Quote