Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-11-2014, 06:51 PM   #121
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

same here I can definitly get 3-4 pieces if sideshow sells them and their payments start at the last months wich gives us time to collect the money for them.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 11:17 PM   #122
firefly76
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
yeah but at that price point and their payment plans wich are too short and right away.Your looking at 200$ a month for just one piece ,if you get the 3 big ones your paying 600$+ a month wich is not doable for the majority of people
Exactly I want two pieces but the flex option need to be looked at again. I ordered Death Dealer ( primary choice) and the payment are due on the 9th of each month. But I have to pass on Huntress because that payment would be due on the same day making the payment $400 bucks. If I had my choice of a option I could pay one on the 1st and the other on the 15th. 6 or 8 payment options were available I would be golden. Needs to let you select like the dates like SSC and add more time because they probably will be delayed anyway.
firefly76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 11:43 PM   #123
wanderlai
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly76 View Post
Exactly I want two pieces but the flex option need to be looked at again. I ordered Death Dealer ( primary choice) and the payment are due on the 9th of each month. But I have to pass on Huntress because that payment would be due on the same day making the payment $400 bucks. If I had my choice of a option I could pay one on the 1st and the other on the 15th. 6 or 8 payment options were available I would be golden. Needs to let you select like the dates like SSC and add more time because they probably will be delayed anyway.
I wished their payment plan was more flexible to allow more payments and to vary the choice of billing days so they don't hit the same day. There is no way these pieces will be finished in 4 months so the plans should be longer. I'd order more for sure if they did. That's the reason I hope Sideshow carries the Frazetta pieces. If ARH had longer flex options I'd just as soon go through them directly. They would sell more statues if they did.
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:01 AM   #124
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

the piece is amazing! but $800....come on dude...
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:26 AM   #125
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly76 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
I wished their payment plan was more flexible to allow more payments and to vary the choice of billing days so they don't hit the same day. There is no way these pieces will be finished in 4 months so the plans should be longer. I'd order more for sure if they did. That's the reason I hope Sideshow carries the Frazetta pieces. If ARH had longer flex options I'd just as soon go through them directly. They would sell more statues if they did.
Damn good points. Email ARH to consider these options. If they want more people to order direct theres a good chance they will implement the changes. arhstudios@hotmail.com
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 03:53 AM   #126
smtown1
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf-brother View Post
Damn good points. Email ARH to consider these options. If they want more people to order direct theres a good chance they will implement the changes. arhstudios@hotmail.com
Contact this arhstudios@hotmail.com this mailbox a few days, there is no reply, I do not know whether it is because NYCC relatively busy?
smtown1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 08:25 AM   #127
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
the piece is amazing! but $800....come on dude...
Seems fair to me. This thing is huge.
Compare to ssc's dark rider of mordor.. it was a wireframe over an eggshell horse.
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 11:11 AM   #128
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtown1 View Post
Contact this arhstudios@hotmail.com this mailbox a few days, there is no reply, I do not know whether it is because NYCC relatively busy?
Yes they are busy. Those two guys look exhausted.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #129
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I think the price is fair as well and the statue itself is breathtaking. But I will wait until ARH will give a clear statment wether or not I can order it through Sideshow, which I prefer far more on so many levels.
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 07:12 PM   #130
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
I think the price is fair as well and the statue itself is breathtaking. But I will wait until ARH will give a clear statment wether or not I can order it through Sideshow, which I prefer far more on so many levels.
Sideshow because of the payment and the extra credits right.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote