Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-07-2015, 03:52 AM   #131
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
Sent multiple e-mails about my defective Hulk PF replacement, but no response in a weeks time... Other timezone, so phone and chat are out of the question... Please respond to e-mail, please?
Call them. It's 1000% faster then email. Make sure you speak with customer service.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:42 AM   #132
The Co11ector
Birdman
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synzaic View Post
Scuffs, not sure how to attach more then1 phoyo (on an iphone). Also more scuffs on the crotch. Anyways problem is solved hopefully
seems like nit picking, I wish he could of posted an overall picture to see how this "scuff" looks in the big picture
The Co11ector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:45 AM   #133
The Co11ector
Birdman
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal View Post
I've sadly given up on Sideshow, and I've been collecting with them since just after Doctor Doom's PF came out. I can only talk from my experience as a UK buyer, but the QC has been an ever increasing issue over the last 3 years, I believe Ultron was one of the first cancelled. All four pieces that arrived this year had damage and had to be destroyed...

Ultron was cancelled because despite people still being shipped their statues, there were seemingly no replacements at all. Whatever the change in policy, it's now almost guaranteed that if a statue comes with damage or poor QC, you won't be able to get a full replacement as EVERY piece will be out of stock/unavailable.

Having spent thousands of pounds with the company, and being repeatedly offered $20 refunds for damaged pieces, and then having to destroy the statues for a full refund (and I hate having to smash these beautiful pieces), I just can't comfortably accept their decisions anymore.

To that end, I'm holding out for Spooktacular for some cheeky final reward points - after all these years I'm just short off paying for one last piece outright, which seems fitting that I won't be giving Sideshow any more money, but instead getting something back from them like a small final farewell. :-)

The question is, where do I go from here - what are the best companies offering 1/4 scale and above Marvel/DC/movie pieces? The 1/3 Hulk looks phenomenal and just waiting on price there, but other than that I'm in the dark.
Have you thought of XM studios? Their statues are harder to get and more expensive, but their quality is top notch.
The Co11ector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 03:34 PM   #134
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Nobody uses this thread.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 03:40 PM   #135
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
Nobody uses this thread.
It's unfortunate people don't use this thread. Some want the spotlight on themselves because of their perceived self-importance. It's part of the entitlement generation.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 05:23 PM   #136
Webb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Why cant SS get their ---- straight ? How can you ship a $600.00 statues like this ? Look at the neck seam.WTH !!!

If mine comes like this will go right back.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 06:41 AM   #137
Cheshire76
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
Why cant SS get their ---- straight ? How can you ship a $600.00 statues like this ? Look at the neck seam.WTH !!!

If mine comes like this will go right back.
i think it stands out because the shadowing is highlighting it, lol..i'd be more concerned about the washed out paint apps you will receive for your $600, that's a real heart breaker.
Cheshire76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 05:35 AM   #138
olbertfrog
Doh!

Does anyone know What Sideshow do with their damaged returns?
Im Looking for the clothes of the terminator police station shootout premium statue think sideshow would sell me those?
olbertfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 02:09 PM   #139
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Step a-Sideshow. You're done. Stop hogging my favourite licenses and let a company that cares about its product do the job.
jimmylace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:44 PM   #140
Parallax
Nightwing

Speaking of Hulk seams. Just relocated my Hulk to a new shelf and that's the angle I see him at when I'm sitting at my computer. It's the best looking angle to display him at for the rest of the room, but there's no way in hell I can look at this all day.

Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote